TomTom Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. Here is a good news for the candidates who have a passion to work with TomTom. TomTom is conducting drives all over the India. The two major vacancies in TomTom Careers is entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through online. The job seekers have a chance to apply for TomTom Recruitment by a registration link given below. For TomTom job openings, applicants need to verify their eligibility criteria and qualification details. TomTom openings are mainly available for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through Campus drives.
TomTom Recruitment 2024 Details
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Across India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
TomTom Careers | Job Vacancies
In this page aspirants can get complete information related to TomTom Recruitment 2024. Many job seeking aspirants were attracted towards TomTom which leads to tough competition between applicants at the time of selection process. On the basis of their performance candidates will be placed in the respective post with finest pay scale. So be prepared as this is the right time for building a protective career. Once after done with the application process aspirants are requested to make practice over some of the Test Papers and Previous Papers. Skills tested in TomTom Recruitment will be covering the areas of aptitude, reasoning and communication Skills. Those aspirants perform well in the selection process will fetch a chance for getting placed into the available vacancy.
TomTom Recruitment 2024 drives are conducting all over the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the good news for the job hunters who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain job which will be conducted by the team of TomTom. Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all TomTom walk-ins, off-campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in TomTom
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Java Algorithm Engineer
- Software Engineering
- c++ Senior Software Engineer
- Strategic Business Development Manager
- Location & Navigation Services
- Technical Support Professional
- Team Coordinator Maps
- Sr System Engineer
- Strategic Account Manager
- Sales Management
- Expert Software Engineer
- Software Engineering
- Java Big Data Engineer
- Software Architect (Java)
- Regional Product Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer
- Manager CRM Business Systems
- Data Sales Engineer, Cloud Business Development
- Solution Sales Engineer, Cloud Business
- Sales Representative
- Sales Management
- Mobile App Developer
- Software Engineer Testing
- DevOps System Engineer
- Principal Software Architect
- Office Coordinator
- Security Architect
- Pre-Sales Representative
- Senior Software Engineer In Visualization Team.
TomTom Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
TomTom Registration Process
1.To Apply for TomTom job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.tomtom.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
TomTom Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
TomTom Company Profile
TomTom NV is a Dutch company that produces traffic, navigation and mapping products. TomTom also makes action cameras, GPS sports watches, fleet management systems, and location-based products. As of 2015 TomTom’s business has four business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics through which it sells and licenses its technology and products. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, the company currently has 4,600 employees worldwide and sells products in over 50 countries. TomTom was originally named Palmtop Software, founded by Peter-Frans Pauwels, Pieter Geelen, Harold Goddijn and Corinne Vigreux. TomTom currently has 56 offices in 37 countries.
In 2004 TomTom launched the first personal navigation device (PND), creating a new consumer electronics category. TomTom has since sold nearly 80 million PND devices worldwide. In 2008, TomTom acquired Tele Atlas, a digital map maker, for 2.9 billion. On 11 June 2012, at an event for Apple’s iOS 6 preview, TomTom was announced as the main mapping data provider for Apple’s revamped iOS 6 “Maps” app, replacing Google Maps. In 2013, TomTom entered the GPS Sports Watch market and the following year, in 2014, it launched its Action Camera, The Bandit. Late 2015, TomTom extended its deal with Apple and signed a new contract with international transportation network company Uber. The Uber driver app now uses TomTom maps and traffic data in 300 cities worldwide. TomTom currently has 58 offices in 35 countries.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|