TS DEECET 2020, TS DIETCET 2020, TS TTC 2020 : Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Syllabus, Important dates, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Application form, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers, Last Date-Online Application and other details for DEECET 2020
Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test -TS DEECET 2020 notification and examination details will soon release the Department of School Education on behalf of Government of Telangana. TS TTC 2020 Exam is a state level entrance examination conducted in the month of May as a Computer Based Test, Online Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their online applications through online at official website http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
TS DEECET Notification 2020 Details
|Examination Name||TS TTC 2020|
|Issue of Notification||Mid of March-2020|
|Level of Exam||State level|
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidates of all categories are required to pay : Rs 413/-
2. The fee has to be may be paid through online only using payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Also Check TS EAMCET 2020 Details : Click Here
Also Check TS ICET 2020 Details : Click Here
Also Check TS PGECET 2020 Details : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for TS DEECET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per TS GO MS NO 28,105.
1. The candidate should have passed or appeared / appearing for the Intermediate examination or it’s equivalent are eligible for entrance test. However candidates should have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
2. The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for in case SC / ST / PH Category candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
3. The candidate who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1 September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit.
Important Dates for TS DEECET 2020
|Starting of Fee Payment||1st week-May-2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||3rd week-May-2020|
|Starting of Date for Submission of Online Application||1st week -May-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||3rd week -May-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||4th week-May-2020|
|Date of Examination||4th week-May-2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||1st week-June-2020|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week-June-2020|
|Downloading of Rank cards||2nd week-June-2020|
|1st Phase Counselling||3rd week-June-2020|
How to Apply-AP DEECET ( DIET CET ) 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria DIETCET, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee through Online, while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Payment of Application Fee
How to Make Payment in Online
1. Login to the official website, clicking on “Make Payment”,
2. select post applying for TSDEECET & District belongs to, enter the personnel details and filled the all the details in the respective fields .
2. Choose the appropriate option above online mode select the bank from the droplist, clicking the “make payment” ,
3. After completing banking process shall receive ” Transaction Id (Journal Number)”. Can proceed submission Application form.
Step-2 : Fill up of TS TTC 2020 Application form
1. Login to the official website http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
2.Go through the instructions to fill up the form. Click “Submit Application” link.
3.Click on the dialogue box, confirm the next dialogue box (Filled marked with * are compulsory)
4. After the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.
5. Enter your “Journal Number”, issued in the date of payment of fees and Date of Birth.
6. At the field “Attach Your Latest Photograph”, click on browse button
7. Then upload Photo (3.5*3.5) and signature (1.5 cm) and Tick the declaration.
8. Then enter the verification code, click upload button, after that application form will be opened
9.Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details .
10. After filling all the details press “Preview” button. This will display the details submitted by you.
11. If you filled all the details correct finally click “Submit” button / If you any correction click “Edit” button and resubmit it.
12. Take the print the filled application form, mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id). Now click here direct link from official website.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the TS DEECET 2020 Online Application
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
2. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
3. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc.
4. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
8. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
9. Address for correspondence .
10. Recent digital color photograph and signature
The TS DIETCET 2020 shall be conducted online in the 10 erstwhile districts. Candidate may give the preferential order of the centers. How ever allotment of centers shall be discretion of the department and request for change of test centers or sessions is not allowed under any circumstances.
TS DEECET 2020 Syllabus
The exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the test, therefore is recommended the syllabus increase chance of doing well in the test.
Part- : 3
The subject and syllabus of the test shall be of standard of classes 8th to 10th of TS State new syllabus.
Medium Of Entrance Test
The candidate opting for any particular medium (Telugu / English / Urdu) shall exercise their option in the application for DEECET 2020 and test paper for TTC 2018 shall in that particular medium only.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 35% (35 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1. Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
TS DEECET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of May. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TS DEECET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
Department of School Education, Government of TS will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
TS DEECET Results 2020 : Click Here
The DSE will conduct the entrance examination. Evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the 2nd week of June and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
TS DEECET Counselling 2020 : Click Here
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of TS DEECET , result, of the entrance test. There will be centralized counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling.
- 1 TS DEECET Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for TS DEECET 2020 Nationality and Domicile
- 3 Important Dates for TS DEECET 2020
- 4 How to Apply-AP DEECET ( DIET CET ) 2020 Online Application form