TS DEECET Hall ticket 2020, TS TTC Hall ticket 2020 at official website of http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in, TS DEECET Hall ticket Download 2020 : TS DEECET Admit card 2020 will be declared by Department of School Education, Telangana State for admission to admissions into Two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021 . Hall tickets updated in the month of April, Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The Candidate may please note that TS DEECET Hall ticket 2020 will not be sent by E-mail.
TS TTC Hall tickets 2020 Released Date
Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by Commissioner of School Education will be announced the admit cards of entrance examination for Teacher Training Course. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. The admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Time , Category, Address of the test centre allotted. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate. Eligible candidates can download for TS DIETCET Hall ticket 2020 through official link.
|Examination Name||TS DEECET 2020|
|Issue of Notification||Mid of March-2020|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Released of Hall tickets||April-2020|
Prior to the Exam
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the hall ticket
3. Every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
4. Candidates are advised to visit the Examination Centre one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach examination centre in time on the day examination.
Important Instructions For Exam
1.TS DEECET 2020 Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. Login with the appropriate password that has been provided in the TS DIETCET Hall ticket 2020.
2. After logging in, your screen will appear as follows
➣Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
➣Detailed exam instructions – Please read through and understand thoroughly
➣Click the check-box next to “The computer provided to me is in proper condition, I have read and understood the instructions given above”.
3. Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
4. On the online exam question paper screen, balance time left for exam will be displayed on the top right hand corner of the screen.
5. If extra time is allotted to Physically Challenged Candidates , it will be displayed separately.
6. The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response
➣Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
➣White (Square) – For Un-attempted questions.
➣Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
➣Violet (Circle) – Marked by candidate for review.
➣Violet (Circle) with a Green tick – Answered but marked by candidate for review.
7. After answering a question, click the Save & Next button to save your response and move onto the next question. Please ensure that you click the Save & Next button before you move to the next question.
8. To correct/change any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the Clear Response button.
9. At any point of time during exam, a ready reference of the questions answered, not answered, marked for review is displayed on the right side of the screen.
10. At any point of time during exam, a ready reference of the questions answered, not answered, marked for review is displayed on the right side of the screen.
11. Questions that are answered and “Marked for Review” will be considered as Answered.
12. In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top of the question paper document visible on the Computer screen.
13. You may view Instructions at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the Instructions button on your screen if necessary/required.
14. The Submit button will be activated at the end of exam. Please keep checking the timer on your screen. Please ensure that you click the SUBMIT button before completing the test.
15. In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
16. Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
17. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score
How to download TS DIETCET Hall Ticket 2020
1.Login to the official website http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of ” Application Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Get Hall ticket”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately.We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
TS DEECET Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here