TS EAMCET Hall ticket Download 2020, TS EAMCET Admit card 2020 : TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2020 will be released by JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to Under Graduate Professional courses such as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical programmes at Universities and affiliated colleges across the Telangana State. Admit card download updated in the month of March tentatively , Make sure you also take the admission ticket will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall.Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The Candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post & mail.
TS ECET Hall tickets 2020 : Download Here
TS EAMCET Hall tickets 2020 Released Date
Telangana Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by JNTUH will be announced the hall ticket download of entrance examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Admission tickets uploaded on website will be provisional and does not entail the final eligibility of the candidate for admission to the course. The hall ticket bear the Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Date & Time, Category, Address of the test centre allotted …etc. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate. Eligible candidates can download for TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2020 through official link.
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TS EAMCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Issue of Notification||February-2020|
|Hall tickets Released On||March-2020|
|Examination conducted on||April-2020|
How to download TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2020
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1.Login to the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Registration ID” , ” Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
The candidate who do not know their application number can get their application number by giving Transaction Id, Qualifying Exam Hall ticket Number and SSC Roll Number opted for examination on the link: Forgot Registration Number?
Prior to the Exam
1. Check the TS EAMCET Admit card 2020 thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the hall ticket
3. every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
Important Instructions For Exam
1. TS EAMCET 2020 Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
2. A Good Ball Point Pen (Blue / Black)
3. Attested copy of “Filled in Online Application Form”.
4. Attested copy of Caste Certificated for SC / ST candidates.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
3. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
4. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
5. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here