TS EAMCET Results 2020 : TS EAMCET Result 2020 will be declared soon by JNTU, Hyderabad in the month of May, on behalf of Telangana State council of Higher Education (TSCHE). JNTUH has successfully carried out the Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 for admission to 1st year Engineering, Agriculture, Medical courses (Except MBBS & BDS) Under Graduate courses offered by various Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the TS state for the academic session 2020-2021. Students have prepared themselves for the exam to score the higher marks so that they can choose the Professional Degree courses of higher level of education. Candidates who are appeared in the entrance test they can check their exam TS EAMCET Results 2020 by entering their Hall ticket number from the official website.
TS EAMCET 2020 Results Declared Date
The Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 conducted by the JNTU University, Hyderabad on 3rd week, April 2020 and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Under Graduate courses . Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the TS . The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the result. The aspirants can check their most awaited TS EAMCET Results 2020 from the official website.
|Category||TS EAMCET Results 2020|
|Organizing Authority||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Examination Name||TS EAMCET 2020|
|Examination Held on||April-2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||April-2020|
|Objections of Official Key||May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Ranking and Merit list
TS EAMCET 2020 authority declares the state merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates in Online Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test TS conducted Computer Based Test on 3rd week, April, 2020 and Intermediate weightage. TS EAMCET Results on 1st Week, May, 2020 Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. Rank list shall be published on the basis of the TS EAMCET 2020 Results of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ 160 questions carrying a maximum of 160 marks
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in TS EAMCET-2020 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
The preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained as mentioned above, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following
1.The total marks secured in TS EAMCET-2020
2. The Marks secured in mathematics in entrance test
3. The marks secured in Physics in entrance test
4. The Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination If the tie still persists, the older (based on date of birth) being given preference over the younger.
5. The weightage of marks, in case of candidates belonging to the category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
TS EAMCET Results 2020 at https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET
EAMCET is an state level engineering entrance examination for admission to Under Graduate professional programmes . Every year JNTUH conducts EAMCET exam for Intermediate (10+2) students . The oldest university in India, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-JNTU originally, “The College Engineering Hyderabad at the time it establishment in 1946, the colleges became a constituent of JNTU. 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of AP. In similar manner authority has conducted TS EAMCET 2020 test in the month of April 2020. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this EAMCET and participate in the entrance test, check their rank through official link. TS EAMCET Result 2020 indicates the following information.
1. Hall ticket Number
3. Registration Number
3. Candidate Name
4. Father Name
7. Local Area
8. Combined Score
9. EAMCET Weightage
10. Inter Weightage
12. Appropriate Local Rank
13. Marks in EAMCET
TS EAMCET 2020 Cutoff / Qualifying marks
EAMCET Cutoff marks 2020 will be published on the official website . The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam.
|SC / ST||No qualifying marks|
Engineering Category (E)
B.E / B.Tech
B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (MPC)
B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
B.Sc (CA & BM) (MPC)
Agriculture and Medical Category (ME)
B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry
B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C)
B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C)
How to Get TS EAMCET Results 2020
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email. we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
2. Search for related link
3. Clicking on the link “Results” a new webpage appear on the screen.
4. Enter the Hall ticket Number and click “Submit” button
5. Entry are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2020
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of TS EAMCET Results 2020, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling. All candidates appearing EAMCET examination must remain in touch with the website of Board
1. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates.
2. Admissions will be based on TS EAMCET 2020 Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
3. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and 15 % of the seats shall be left unreserved as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
4. Information regarding college-wise, course-wise and reservation category-wise seat distribution and fee structure will be made available by the respective Universities after declaration of results on the respective web sites.
5. The candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent and secured a rank in entrance test conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into Universities Campus and affiliated colleges.
6. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website after the declaration of Result.