The Board of Intermediate Education Telangana will soon released the TS Inter 1st Year / 2nd year Hall tickets 2019 for all the students who enrolled in Telangana Junior Inter and Senior Inter examination for the academic session 2018-2019 in Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational courses. Students who have appearing for 11th, 12th examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination.
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad was established in 2014, to regulate and supervise the system of Intermediate education in the state of TS State and to specify the courses of study and matters connected their with. The first state in the country which adopted the 10+2+3 pattern of education. Due to the increasing number of students per year, the work load is also increased and the board is handling all the academic matters related with framing of syllabus for all the classes 11th and 12th Class. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations , granting affiliations to Junior colleges . The board has decided to improve the evaluation system and the results.
The Telangana State Intermediate examination are held every year in the month of February / March, every year lakhs of candidates appear for the class 12 and 11th Examination. The BIE Board issued admit card for students who have enrolled junior, senior Intermediate final examination. The Inter examination is most important and necessary academic qualification for getting admission to higher studies (Graduation). Students who are appearing in the Higher secondary examination, can get their TS Intermediate Hall tickets 2019 their respective schools or can download through online from official web portal.
Check Below Up coming Exams
When will be released the TS Intermediate 1st Year / 2nd Year Hall tickets 2019
BIETS Board on behalf of state Government is going to organize the annual examination for the appearing students of 11th & 12th Class. The authority will be conducted the annual public examination in the month of March / April. The authority will be released +1, +2 hall tickets for regular / private students before 30 days of public examination. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. We have already uploaded the Syllabus, Time table for the examination and previous papers for students. Now the board going to release admit cards for Plus two students for their final examination. Students who have appeared for the final examination, collect your TS Intermediate Hall ticket 2019 from related Junior Colleges and also through official website.
Name of the Examination
|TS Intermediate March 2019
Name of Board
TS Intermediate Hall tickets 2019
Starting Date of Examination
Last Date of Examination
Hall Tickets Availability
Declaration of Results
Important Instructions For Day of Exam
1. TS Intermediate Hall tickets 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
Check Below Board Exams Admit cards
At the start of the Examination
1. Only those candidates who are require to write the examination will allowed in the room during the examination.
2. Invigilator will let you into the exam room a few minutes before the exam starting time. Go directly to your allocated seat and put your TS Inter Hall tickets 2019 West Bengal on your desk.
3. Once all students are seated, you will be given exam paper, students can check the all the questions carefully.
4. Invigilator will be given the answer booklet / answer sheet a few minutes before the exam starting time.
5. Read carefully and follow the instructions printed on the question paper / on the answer booklet / sheet.
6. Fill in all the details require on the front of the answer booklet before you start the exam.
At the end of the Examination
1. Candidate must make use of the last 10 minutes for revising , checking their own answer booklet.
2. Your are responsible to ensure that your answer booklet are submitted at the end of the examination. If you are present for the examination and do to submit your answer sheets / booklet you will be deemed to have sat for and failed the examination concerned.
3. Do not leave the exam room until told to do so by the invigilator.
How to download Telangana Inter Hall tickets 2019
Candidates who are going appeared in the Intermediate examination must to get their admit card firstly. Candidates can download TS Inter Hall ticket 2019 one week before the exam carefully examine all the details made there in, if any errors candidate should, inform respected Junior colleges. The admit card consist of Candidate name, date of birth, father name, center name, subjects name, time schedule, venue of the examination, roll number.
Step-1 : Logging to the official website http://bie.telangana.gov.in
Step-2 : Search for related link,
Step-3 : Clicking on the tab “Inter Hall tickets March 2019 “, appearing as top menu bar, new page appear on the screen.
Step-4 : Then click on the link “General “, new web page appear on the screen
Step-5 : After enter the required details and click submit button
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry’s is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen
Step-7 : Save it, download it and take the printout
Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the admit card from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration
Download Here : TS Intermediate Hall tickets 2019
Download for below Board Exams Results
Arunachal 12th 2019