Check Complete details for TS PGECET 2021 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, Payment Procedure, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Last date for-Application form, Selection process, Apply Online, Test centers and Other details given below
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test- TS PGECET will be organized by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), for who are looking for the admissions into First year of Post Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture (ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy / M.Arch) and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) offered at Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state of Telangana for the academic session 2021-2022. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website on or before last date.
TS PGECET Notification 2021 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TSPGECET 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University,Hyderabad|
|Issue of Notice||February-2021|
|Qualification||Graduation or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||May-2021|
PGECET is state level engineering entrance exam for access to M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm /M.Arch / Pharm.D(PB) Post graduate professional courses who passed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent examination. Generally OU issue of notice in the Month of March and online exam will conducted in May. GATE / GPAT qualified candidates do not need to appear for this test as they will be given admission on the basis of their rank, have to apply separately. so eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website on or before last date.
Also Check AP PGECET 2021 : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET 2021
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana State and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the ts educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended
1. Engineering : Candidates should have passed Graduation in Engineering / Technology from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
2. Pharmacy : Candidates should have passed Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
3. Architecture : Candidates should have passed Graduation in Architecture from recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
4. Graduate Level Pharm-D (PB) : Graduate level 3-year program (UG) in pharmacy with B.Pharmacy as entry qualification approved by pharmacy council of India,New Delhi.
5. Candidates should have passed M.Sc / M.A / M.C.A Master Degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications and Dual degree courses with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
6. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
7.The qualifying degree (professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE / DEC approval.
8. Before applying for entrance exam the candidate verify the eligibility for various universities to write a particular test and seek admission into the relate course. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course in given official website.
There is no age restriction for appearing for PGECET (Self financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 Years
Application Fee and Payment
1. The registration fee for General / OBC Category : Rs 1000 /- and SC / ST : Rs 500/-
2. The fee may be paid at any TS /AP Online Centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
TS PGECET Exam dates 2021 (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||March-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||April-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||April-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 2000/-||May-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||May-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 10000/-||May-2021|
|Correction of Online application||April-2021|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2021|
|Date and Time of Examination||May-2021|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2021|
|Declaration of Results||May-2021|
|Rank card Availability||June-2021|
How to Apply- TS PGECET 2021 Application form
The organizing authority will be released the TS PGECET 2021 Online Application in the month of February so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in Offline / Online, while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. filled in application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details, candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
1.Logging to the official web portal the link for which is https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
2. Then download the online application instructions, read all the instructions before filling the application.
3. After reading the instructions, Select and click the “Apply Online ” tab, appearing as top menu bar at home page.
4. After clicking the link “Registration Fee Payment Procedure ” webpage will appear on the screen.
5. Applicant select the registration fee payment AP / TS Online or Debit credit card
6. Candidates who have paid registration fee in offline , click on TS / AP Online link.
7. After clicking the above link “Payment Verification” web page will appear, fill in all the in the respective fields.
8. After completion of details entry , click on the link “Proceed Online Application form filling”.
9. Applicant can select the payment mode in Online , click on the link ” Payment Gateway (Debit / Credit card)” .
10. After clicking the fee payment link, fee payment webpage will be you, fill the following mandatory details, Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile number,E-Mail Id, Stream,Fee Amount and select Card type
11. After Completion of details entry, click on the button “Make Payment” appearing as bottom of the page.
12. The confirmation of successful payment of registration fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful “item in the below webpage “Payment Status” along with “Reference Id” and “Transaction Id” note the for future use.
13. Then Click on the encircled button ” Proceed to Enter Application”, the page displayed to the Online Application.
14. Fill the following mandatory details, Personnel details, study details up to 12th Class, Details of entrance test, Address…etc.
15. After completion details entry , upload Photo and Signature, if all furnished then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is clicked.
16. After clicking the submit button, candidate can view the filled in application and take print which is use full for further correspondence
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during TS PGECET Online Application form 2021.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
2. Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status (OU / AU / AU / Non local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
1. Based on the merit in the entrance test
2. Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory Bodies and Option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of Reservation
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and 15 % of the seats shall be left unreserved as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
Qualifying Marks PGECET 2021
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (50 marks out of total 200 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
TS PGECET Hall tickets 2021 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of March. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TS PGECET Answer Key 2021 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
TS PGECET Result 2021 : Click Here
The authority of PGECET will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
TS PGECET Counselling 2021 : Click Here
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling. All candidates appearing TS PGECET 2021 examination must remain in touch with the website .
- 1 TS PGECET Notification 2021 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET 2021
- 3 TS PGECET Exam dates 2021 (Tentative)
- 4 How to Apply- TS PGECET 2021 Application form