TS PGECET Hall ticket 2020, how to download, Dates-at official web portal of https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in, TS PGECET Hall ticket Download 2020 : TS PGECET Admit card 2020 will be declared by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to Post Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses offered in Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021 . Hall tickets updated in the month of April, Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The Candidate may please note that TS PGECET Hall ticket 2020 will not be sent by E-mail.
Downloading Date for TS PGECET Hall tickets 2020
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by OU University, Hyderabad will be announced the admit cards of entrance examination for ME / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch courses. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. The admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Time , Category, Address of the test centre allotted. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate. Eligible candidates can download for TS PGECET Admit card 2020 through official link.
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TSPGECET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University,Hyderabad|
|Issue of Notice||February-2020|
|Admit card Released on||April-2020|
|Examination conducted on||May-2020|
Important Instructions For Exam
1.TS PGECET 2020 Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The TS PGECET 2020 will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
3. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
4. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
5. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
Prior to the Exam
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the hall ticket.
3. Every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
4. Candidates are advised to visit the Examination Centre one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach examination centre in time on the day examination.
How to download TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can download TS PGECET 2020 Hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately.We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1.Login to the official website https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of ” Application Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Get Hall ticket”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
The candidate who do not know their application number can get their application number by giving name and centre opted for examination on the link: Forgot Application Id ?
TS PGECET Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here