TS POLYCET Hall ticket 2020, TS POLYCET Hall ticket Download 2020, TS CEEP Hall tickets 2020 : TS POLYCET Admit card 2020 will be declared by State Board of Technical Education and Training on behalf of Telangana State Government for admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (Including Govt / Aided and Un Aided Polytechnics / Institutions and Second shift polytechnics in private engineering colleges). Availability of hall tickets in the month of April. Candidates who had applied for the polytechnic entrance exam of TS state could download the admit card from official website. The candidate may please note that TS POLYCET Hall tickets 2020 will not be sent by post & mail.
TS POLYCET Hall tickets 2020 Released Date
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by SBTET, Hyderabad for admission to Diploma Courses. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Admit card consist in Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Time, Branch, Address of the test centre allotted. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate. Eligible candidates can download for TS POLYCET 2020 hall ticket through official link.
|Starting Date of Downloading of Hall tickets||March-2020|
|Last Date of Downloading of Admit cards||April-2020|
|Date of Examination||April-2020|
|Preliminary Key Objections Received||May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
How to download TS POLYCET Hall ticket 2020
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Login to the official website https://polycetts.nic.in
2. Click on the ” Print Hall tickets” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Then select the Qualifying Exam
4. Enter to the details of Tenth Exam Hall ticket No, Date of Birth and Tenth Passing / Appearing Year
5. After details entry, Click on the ” View and Print Hall ticket” button.
6. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
7. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website.
Instructions Regarding the Test
1. TS CEEP Hall ticket 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
5. The candidates will be given question booklet along with answer-sheet ten minutes before the commencement of the test.
6. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
8. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
9. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
10. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , The candidate will check and ensure that the Question Booklet contains number of pages as are written on the top of the first page and if any page is missing or misprint, the same be brought immediately to the notice of the Invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
11. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
12. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
13. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
14. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
15. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
16. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner /authority.
17. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/authority.
The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
Scheme of Entrance Test
|Mode of Test||Offline, Paper-Pen Based Test|
|Duration of Test||2 Hours|
|Date of the Test||April – 2020 ( Tentative)|
|Timing of Test||10: 00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Medium of Language Test||Telugu and English Medium / Urdu|
|Type of Test||Multiple Choice & Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Distribution of Marks||Mathematics-60,Physics-30,Chemistry-30|
|Scheme of Marking||Correct Answer : 1 Mark|
|Wrong Answer : 0 Mark|
|Unanswered : 0 Mark|
TS POLYCET Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here