Check Telangana TS POLYCET 2020 Results, TS CEEP Results 2020 at https://polycetts.nic.in : TS POLYCET Result 2020 will be announced soon by State Board of Technical Education and Training in the month of may on behalf of Government of Telangana. SBTET has successfully carried out the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 for admission to 3-Year Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (Including Govt / Aided and Un Aided Polytechnics / Institutions and Second shift polytechnics in private engineering colleges) across the TS state for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates who are appeared in the entrance test they can check their exam TS POLYCET Results 2020 to entering their roll number from official website.
TS POLYCET 2020 Results Released Date
Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 is a state level qualifying examination for admission to polytechnic courses. Every year SBTET, Hyderabad, Telangana conducts entrance exam for 10th class students and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Engineering / Non Engineering Diploma programmes courses. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Telangana State. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the result . The aspirants can check their most awaited TS POLYCET Result 2020 from the official website.
|Examination Name||TS POLYCET 2020|
|Conducting Board||SBTET, Hyderabad|
|Date of Examination||April-2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||April-2020|
|Declaration of Results||2nd Week-May-2020 (Expected)|
TS POLYCET 2020 Ranking
SBTET declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Paper Based POLYCET 2020 Test conducted subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, offline on April, 2020. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as 1. Mathematics, 2. Physics, 3. Date of Birth, shall be considered for resolving the tie When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank). In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
TS POLYCET 2020 Qualifying marks
The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 120 marks in 2 hours duration.
|SC / ST||No Qualifying Marks|
How to Get TS CEEP Results 2020
All the candidates who are interested have applied for this POLYCET 2020 and participate in the entrance test, check their rank through official link. Result indicates the Candidate Name, Father Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Category, Examination Paper, CEEP Marks, Total Marks, Rank. All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email. we have also mentioned step to download there TS POLYCET Result 2020 from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website https://polycetts.nic.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number and Date of Birth
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
1. The candidates should have passed SSC and secured a rank in Polycet 2020 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into Polytechnic courses at Government and affiliated colleges.
2. Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totaling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. Admissions will be based on Telangana POLYCET Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
4. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
5. Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at helpline centers.
6. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
Check Here : TS POLYCET Results 2020