TS VRA Hall ticket 2020 Download, TS VRA Admit card 2020 : TS VRA Hall tickets 2020 will be issued by the Telangana Public Service Commission under Government of Telangana. TS VRA Hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website of recruitment. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the TS VRA Admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post / mail. You can download TS VRA admit card 2020 from the direct link given below.
TS VRA Hall tickets 2020 Released Date
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming TSPSC VRA Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission-TSPSC, Hyderabad|
|Number of Vacancies||4000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||March-2020|
TS VRA Recruitment 2020 will be conducted by Telangana State Government, will be announced the TS VRA Admit card 2020 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test, the admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Category, Exam Name, Date & Time, Venue of Test,Address of the test centre allotted …etc. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for Police recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
TS VRA Admit Card 2020 Download
Telangana State Government released the admit card for the posts of VRA. Aspirants who have applied can get their admit cards/hall tickets as it is necessary to write the exam and without this the candidate is not allowed to write the examination. Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded TS VRA Admit Card 2020 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. Pass book
How to download the TSPSC VRA Hall ticket 2020
Candidates can download TS VRA 2020 Hall ticket one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Candidates should visit the official website https://tspsc.gov.in
2.Click on Admit Cards link .
3. Select VRA Admit Card live link.
4. Enter your “Registration ID” and “Password in the provided fields.
5. Click on submit button.
6. VRA Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
7. Download and take a printout of the hall ticket/admit card.
8. Carry admit card to the examination.
Important Instructions For TS VRA Exam
1.TS VRA Hall ticket 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5.A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
TS VRA Hall ticket 2020 Download : Click Here
TS VRA Hall ticket 2020 Download, TS VRA Admit card 2020 Download, TS VRA Hall ticket Download 2020, TSPSC VRA Hall ticket 2020