TSRJC CET 2019, TSRJC 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Exam pattern, Fee Payment, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Application form, Last date for Apply online, Online Application-Procedure and other details given below
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS) on behalf of Government of TS has announced the Telangana Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test- TSRJC 2019 notification Generally authority given the TSRJC CET 2019 examination details and procedure in the month of March for who are looking for admission into Intermediate First year in MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC, groups at Four Telangana Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2019-2020 and examination will be conducted in the month of May. Eligible and interested candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC 2019
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
1. Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in 1st attempt in March / April 2019 only. Candidates who who have passed in earlier are not eligible and need not apply.
2. OC candidates must secured a minimum G.P.A of “6” and BC / SC / ST and Minority candidates must secured minimum G.P.A OF “5” in S.S.C (or) equivalent qualifying examination and G.P.A of “4” in English for all candidates.
Application Fee and Payment
1.Registration fee is Rs :150/-
2. The fee has to be may be paid online only using payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Important Dates for TSRJC 2019
|Issue of Notification||March-2019|
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||12th-March-2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||11th-April-2019|
|Starting of Online Applications||12th-March-2019|
|Last Date for Online Applications||11th-April-2019|
|Starting of Date Hall tickets Download||1st-May-2019|
|Last of Date Hall tickets Download||8th-May-2019|
|Date of Examination||10th-May-2019|
|Release of Answer Key||May-2019|
How to Apply – TSRJC 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria TSRJC CET, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application procedure step by step given below
Step-1 : Payment of Application Fee
1. Login to the official website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
2. clicking on “Online Payment”, new webpage is appear on the screen
3. Select post applying for TSRJC CET & District belongs to, enter the personnel details and filled the all the details in the respective fields .
4. Choose the appropriate option above online mode select the bank from the droplist, clicking the “make payment” , completing banking process shall receive ” Transaction Id (Journal Number)”. Can proceed submission Application form.
Step-2 : Fill up of TSRJC 2019 Online Application
1. Login to the official website, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Submit Application“ link.
2. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.
3. Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form” application will be displayed.
4. Fill the details of candidate, enter SSC Hall ticket Number, Name of the candidate, Surname, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Select the Gender, enter the Date of Birth
5. Enter Medium of study in class X , Medium in which candidate desires to appears for the test, Name of the Native District as per study, Reservation Under Special category, category course opted.
6. Enter the Postal Address (House Number, Village, Mandal, District, Pin code, Mobile Number).
7.Upload photo (3.5 * 4.5 cm) and signature and click “Save” button.
8. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during TSRJC Application form 2019
Hall ticket number for qualifying examination.
Study details for 4 class to 10th class
Personal details and Address for correspondence
Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
The candidate should fill the name of examination center where he / she wants to appear in the appear in the test.
District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test).
1. SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
2. PHC : 3%, Sports CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)
TSRJC Exam Pattern 2019
The entrance test conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 150 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. The question will be in English & Telugu medium. No negative marks.
|03||CEC / MEC||English-Social Studies-Mathematics||50+50+50|
Selection Procedure for TSRJC 2019
1. Merit in the entrance examination
2. Option of the college exercised is application subject to the availability of vacancies.
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation for under special category.
Salient Features of TSR Junior Colleges
1. All the APR Junior colleges are providing education in residential mode.
2. Individual attention is being paid to each student.
3. Loco parent system is implemented of appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
4. Long term coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like IIT-JEE Main / NEET / EAMCET .
5. Day starts with the physical exercises and classes will commence at 8:00 AM and academic activities will continue till 10:00 PM in the night.
6. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other Co-Curricular activities for all-round development of students.
List of Colleges
|Category Name||Number of Colleges|
TSRJC Hall tickets 2019 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TSRJC Answer Key 2019 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
TSRJC Results 2019 : Check Here
The authority will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
Counselling : Counselling would be conducted by the TREIS. All candidates appearing TSRJC 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.