TSRJC Hall ticket 2019 at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, TSRJC Hall ticket Download 2019, TSRJC CET Hall ticket 2019 : TSRJC Hall tickets 2019 will be released soon by Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TREIS), Hyderabad on be half of TS State Government for admission to Inter First year in MPC, Bi.P.C, CEC, MEC at 10 Telangana Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2019-2020 . The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority . Candidates have to download the hall ticket from the official website. No printed the TSRJC hall tickets 2019 shall be issued / posted to the candidate.
TSRJC 2019 Hall ticket- Released Date
Telangana State Residential Schools Common Entrance Test will be conducted by TREI Society, will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Admit card is a Important and necessary document to sitting in the examination hall. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Exam Name||TSRJC CET 2019|
|Name of Conduction Authority||TSREI Society, Hyderabad|
|Category||TSRJC Admit card 2019|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||1st-May-2019|
|Date of Examination||10th-May-2019 at 10:00 AM to 12:30 AM|
TSRJC CET 2019 Hall ticket will show the following details
Admit card is available in online mode only. Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy, the students can write a request letter to the chief superintendent by enclosing copies of evidence and changes can be carried out in OMR and Photo attendance sheet. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by Headmaster / any Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator. Group change will not be entertained at any cost. The TSRJC Admit card contain
2. Exam District
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Course Name
5. Exam Date & Time
6. Examination Center
7. Name of the Candidate
8. Examination Medium
9. Father Name
10. Date of Birth
Important Instructions for Day of Exam
1. TSRJC 2019 Hall ticket is an important document, it must be preserve and produced at the time of counseling for seeking admission.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
4. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
5. Candidate should not bring books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
6. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
7. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
8. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects .
9. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
10. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
11. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
12. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
13. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner /authority.
14.The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
How to download TSRJC CET Hall tickets 2019
1.Login to the official website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the ” Hall ticket….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
4. Enter to the details of “Reference Id and Date of birth” / ” Candidate Name and Date of Birth” / “Mobile No and Date of Birth” .
5. After completion of details entry Click on “GO” button.
6. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
7. Save it, download it and print a copy.
Summary of Entrance Test
|Mode of Test||Offline, Paper-Pen Based Test|
|Duration of Test||2 & 1/2 Hours|
|Date of the Test||04-May-2017 (Thursday)|
|Timing of Test||10: 00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Medium of Language Test||Telugu and English Medium|
|Type of Test||Multiple Choice & Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||150|
Scheme of Marking
|Correct Answer : 1 Mark|
|Wrong Answer : 0 Mark|
|Unanswered : 0 Mark|
Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the admit card from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration
TSRJC Hall ticket 2019 : Download Here