TSRJC Results 2019 at https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, TSRJC CET Results 2019 : TSRJC 2019 results will be declare soon by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society in the month of may on behalf of State Government. TREIS has successfully carried out the Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to Inter First year in MPC, Bi.P.C, CEC, MEC at 10 Telangana Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2019-2020. Admission will be will be based on the Merit in the entrance test, Reservation, Special Category, Availability of Seats Candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam result to entering their roll number from official website.
TSRJC CET 2019 Results Released Date
The TSRJC CET Exam 2019 conducted by the TREI Society, Hyderabad on 10th, May, 2019 and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Intermediate in Telangana Residential Colleges. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Telangana state. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the TSRJC CET 2019 Results .
|Exam Name||TSRJC Exam 2019|
|Name of Conduction Authority||TREIS|
|Category||TSRJC Result 2019|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Date of Examination||10th-May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||May-2019|
|Announcement of 1st Selection list||June-2019|
TSRJC 2019 Ranking / Merit list
TSREI Society declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Paper Based TSRJC CET 2019 Test conducted subjects of Mathematics, Physical Science, Bio-Science, English offline on 10th,May, 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Merit list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows
1. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC / CEC will be considered.
2. If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC , Mathematics for MEC / CEC will be considered.
3. If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
4. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given better rank.
5. If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a better rank: 1) ST 2) SC 3) BC (A) 4) BC (B) 5) BC (C) 6) BC (D) 7) BC (E) and 8) OC
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original certificates at the time of admission.
Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
Salient Features of TSR Junior Colleges
1. All the TSR Junior colleges are providing education in residential mode.
2. Individual attention is being paid to each student.
3. Loco parent system is implemented of appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
4. Long term coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like IIT-JEE /EAMCET /NEET
5. Day starts with the physical exercises and classes will commence at 8:00 AM and academic activities will continue till 10:00 PM in the night.
6. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other Co-Curricular activities for all-round development of students.
TSRJC Results 2019
Telangana Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test exam is state level qualifying examination for admission to various Intermediate courses. Every year TREIS conducts TSRJC exam for 10th Class students . In similar manner TSREI Society has conducted TSRJC CET 2019 test on 10th,May 2019. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this entrance and participate in the entrance test, check their results through official link. Result indicates the following information.
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
6. TSRJC Marks
7. Total Marks
1. The candidates should have passed 10th and secured a rank in TSRJC 2019 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into 10+2 in TSR colleges.
2. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
3. If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
4. Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
5. Special Fee and Examination Fee : Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, Telangana, Hyderabad. Caution deposit of Rs 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission.
6. Maintenance Charges : Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1 st year and Rs 1000/- in the 2nd year.
How to Get TSRJC CET Results 2019
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
Step-1 : Logging to the official website https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Step-2 : Search for related link, click here “Result”
Step-3 : Enter your Hall ticket Number
Step-4 : After completion of entry, click on the “Submit” button
Step-5 : Entry’s are correct result along with marks will be displayed.
Step-6 : if entry’s are incorrect, again fill the required details, then click submit button .
Step-7 : Save it, download it and print a copy for further use
TSRJC Results 2019 : Check Here