TSWREIS 2020, TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2020 : Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam pattern, How to Apply-Online Application, Fee, Last date for Apply Online, Application form, Important dates, Selection process, Test centers, Hall ticket, Results
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS), Hyderabad has been released the TSWREIS Notification 2020 for admission into Intermediate 1st year in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Centre of Excellence Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021. TSWREIS will be conducted the Screening test / written examination on 5th / January / 2020. Eligible and Interested candidates may submitted their applications through online mode at official website.
TSWREIS Inter Notification 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TSWREIS Inter 2020|
|Conducting Authority||TSWREIS, Hyderabad|
|Issue of Notification||27th-November-2019|
Registration Fee and Payment
Candidate have to pay Rs 100/- through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking ).
Eligibility for TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2020
1.Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2.Candidates should be belong to the state of Telangana only.
1.Candidates must be a studying SSC (10th Class) in a Government School or in a school recognized by Government of Telangana, During the year 2019-2020.
2.The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this admission.
The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020, In case of SC students and SC c converted Christian relaxation of age for 2-years will be allowed
Annual Income Limit
Parents / Guardian income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/- per annum rural areas and Rs 2,00, 000/-per annum in urban areas (Except for children of the Ex-Service man).
Also Check TSRJC CET 2020 Details : Click Here
Also Check TS EAMCET 2020 Details : Click Here
Important Dates for TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2020 (Released)
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||28th-November-2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||20th-December-2019|
|Starting of Online Applications||28th-November-2019|
|Last Date for Online Applications||20th-December-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||25th-December-2019|
|Date of Examination-level- I||5th-January-2020|
|Level-I Exam Results||3rd-February-2020|
|Date of Examination-level- II||9th-February-2020|
|Level-II Exam Results||9th-March-2020|
How To Apply- TSWREIS Inter Online Application 2020
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria TSWREIS Inter Admissions, can apply online mode only. The application process will be held in two phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in online, while in the second phase, the candidate fill the online application and submit it . Candidate shall take a print of the application and store it, for future reference. TSWREIS Online Application 2020 and fee payment process, step by step given below
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee (Online)
1. Logging to the official website https://www.tswreis.in, Go through the instructions to fill up the application form.
2. Clicking on “Make Payment” Link, then the new screen will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Annual Income, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new screen will be displayed.
5. Fill the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed “Journal Number”, Fee payment dates, please note them.
Step-2: Fill up of TSWREIS Inter Application Form 2020
7.Clicking on “Submit Application” link, then the payment verification form will be displayed.
8. Fill the Journal Number, Date of Payment and Date of Birth, after filling data, upload Photograph and signature and Click on “Upload” button, then will get Application on screen.
9. Fill the Personnel details, Study Particulars of the year 2018-2019 and 2019-2020, Fee Details, Examination center, School preference details.
10. After completion of details entry, check the carefully, if any error click ” Edit” button, otherwise click on “Submit” button.
11. After clicking the submit button , then you will get success screen. Clicking on “Download Application” link, then you will get application PDF. Take the 2 or 3 printouts for feature correspondence.
The candidate should fill the name of examination center where he / she wants to appear in the appear in the test.
District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test).
TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of entrance test will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus during the year 2019-2020
Selection Process Telangana Gurukul CET / TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2020
1.Merit in the entrance test.
2. Rule of reservation.
3. Reservation for under special category.
TSWREIS Inter Admissions Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website . The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TSWREIS Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
TSWREIS Results 2020 : Check Here
The TSWREIS will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
ONGC Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
BSNL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
LIC Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2020 : Click Here