TSWREIS Inter Entrance Hall ticket 2020 at https://www.tswreis.in, TSWREIS Hall ticket 2020 : TSWREIS Inter Entrance Hall tickets 2020 will be released soon by Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), Hyderabad on be half of TS State Government for admission to Intermediate 1st year in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Centre of Excellence Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021 . The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority . Candidates have to download the hall ticket from the official website. No printed the TSWREIS Inter Entrance hall tickets 2020 shall be issued / posted to the candidate.
TSWREIS Hall ticket 2020- Released Date
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TSWREIS Inter 2020|
|Conducting Authority||TSWREIS, Hyderabad|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||25th-December-2019|
|Date of Examination||5th-January-2020|
Telangana State Inter Admission Entrance Test will be conducted by TSWREIS , will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Admit card is a Important and necessary document to sitting in the examination hall. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
Important Instructions for Day of Exam
1. TSWREIS Inter Entrance 2020 Hall ticket is an important document, it must be preserve and produced at the time of counseling for seeking admission.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
4. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
5. Candidate should not bring books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
6. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
7. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
8. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects .
9. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
10. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
11. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
12. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
13. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner /authority.
14.The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
How to download TSWREIS Inter Entrance 2020 Hall ticket
1.Login to the official website https://www.tswreis.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the ” Hall ticket….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
4. Enter to the details of “Reference Id and Date of birth” / ” Candidate Name and Date of Birth” / “Mobile No and Date of Birth” .
5. After completion of details entry Click on “GO” button.
6. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
7. Save it, download it and print a copy.
TSWREIS Inter Entrance Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here