Uttarakhand Board of School Education will soon released the Uttarakhand Intermediate Admit card 2019 for all the students who enrolled in UK 12th examination for the academic session 2018-2019 in Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational courses. Students who have appearing for XIIth examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination.
Uttarakhand Board of School Education also called as Uttarakhand Vidhyalaya Shiksha Parishad and was established September 22, 2001 at Head quarters of Ramnagar, It regulates, controls and developers, secondary education and Higher Secondary education in the state. It provides varied courses in orders to equip students for different occupations to prepare them for university education and to equip them for university education and to equip them for various culture purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course, study and awards certificates to the successful candidates.
The Uttarakhand State 12th Class examination are held every year in the month of March / April, every year Lacs of candidates appear for the class 12 and 11th Examination. The UBSE Board issued admit card for students who have enrolled senior secondary final examination. The Plus two examination is most important and necessary academic qualification for getting admission to higher studies (Graduation). Students who are appearing in the Higher secondary examination, can get their admit cards their respective schools or can download through online from official web portal.
When will be released the UK Board 12th Admit card 2019 Download
Name of the Examination
|Uttarakhand 12th March Exam 2019
Name of Board
Starting Date of Examination
Last Date of Examination
Hall Tickets Availability
Declaration of Results
Important Instructions For Day of Exam
1. UK Intermediate Admit card 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
How to download Uttarakhand Board Admit card 2019
Candidates who are going appeared in the Intermediate examination must to get their admit card firstly. Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam carefully examine all the details made there in, if any errors candidate should, inform respected schools. The admit card consist of Candidate name, date of birth, father name, center name, subjects name, time schedule, venue of the examination, roll number.
Step-1 : Logging to the official website http://www.ubse.uk.gov.in
Step-2 : Search for related link,
Step-3 : Clicking on the tab ” Results/ Admit cards “, appearing as left menu bar, new page appear on the screen.
Step-4 : Then click on the link”12th Admit card March-2019, new web page appear on the screen
Step-5 : After enter the required details and click submit button
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry’s is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen
Step-7 : Save it, download it and take the printout.
Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the admit card from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration
Download Here : UK Board 12th Admit Card 2019
CBSE 12th Admit card 2019
ISC 12th Admit card 2019
Assam HS Admit card 2019
Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2019
CG Board 12th Admit Card 2019
Maharashtra HSC Hall tickets 2019
RBSE 12th Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu HSC Hall tickets 2019
Gujarat Board HSC Hall ticket 2019
Goa HSSC Hall tickets 2019
Haryana 12th Admit card 2019
JKBOSE 12th Admit Card 2019
Karnataka PUC Hall ticket 2019
Kerala HSE Hall tickets 2019
MP Board 12th Admit Card 2019
Manipur HSE Admit Card 2019
MBOSE HSSLC Admit card 2019
NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2019
MBSE HSSLC Admit card 2019
Odisha CHSE Admit card 2019
PSEB 12th Admit card 2019
Sikkim 12th Admit card 2019
TBSE 12th Admit card 2019