Vivo Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. Vivo is organizing the recruitment drive in all the main centers in India mainly for the posts of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Vivo Careers is giving the best opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly waiting to work with them. Once check the content of the page correctly and very clearly before going to apply for the job vacancy. A registration link is available for the aspirants who are eligible and qualified for the whole criteria and given roles. Vivo Recruitment is hiring Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through On campus and Off campus Drives.
Vivo Recruitment 2024 Details
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2024, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Any where in India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
Vivo Careers | Job Vacancies
In this article, Vivo details are given fully to the Fresher graduates and new aspirants. In online previous model papers and test papers are available for job seekers to practice. The preparation for Vivo Recruitment is based on online so applicants need to practice more papers. The candidates must ready to face any kind of tests like aptitude, reasoning, and communication-based tests. Vivo is searching for the new prospective employees, so all the freshers have the ability to get a chance in Vivo company. To view clear the complete details, about updates and vacancies look after our website All India Jobs for latest freshers job which was very helpful for gaining any kind of job drives.
Vivo Recruitment 2024 placements are coordinating all over India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. Literally, it was the good news for the job applicants who are eligible and qualified, they should participate and obtain this career opportunity which was conducted by the authorized officials of Vivo . Those who are applying for the jobs in this page is a one-stop destination for all Vivo walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Vivo
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Accounts Executive/ Sr. Accounts Executive
- Computer Operator
- Store manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Office Assistant
- Sr. sales office& Promoter
- Finance Assistant
- Call Center Executive
- Sales Promoter
- Pattern Master
- Front Desk Executive/Receptionist
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- MIS Executive
- Site Supervisor
- Calling Process & data Entry
- Electrical Engineer
- Customer Service Executive
- Data Operator
- Finance Executive
- HR Executive
- Branding Field Executive
- Area Sales Manager
- Student Counsellor
- Finance Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Asst Manager Promoter
- Graphic Design
Vivo Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Vivo Registration Process
1.To Apply for Vivo job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website https://www.vivo.com/in.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Vivo Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Vivo Company Profile
Vivo is a Chinese technology company that designs, develops, and manufactures smartphones, smartphone accessories, software, and online services. It was founded in 2009 in Dongguan, Guangdong, China. The brand utilizes Hi-Fi chips in its smartphones. Software developed by the company includes the Vivo App Store, iManager, and a proprietary Android-based operating system called Funtouch OS. In 2012 Vivo released the X1. The X1 was also the first Vivo phone to use a Hi-Fi chip, developed by American semiconductor company Cirrus Logic. Vivo followed this up in 2013 by releasing the world’s first 2k-resolution screen phone, the Xplay3s. Other popular phones in the Vivo lineup include the X5Pro, the X5Max, and the Xshot. Vivo joined the ranks of the top 10 smartphone makers in the first quarter of 2015 with a global market share of 2.7%. With research and development centers in Shenzhen and Nanjing, the company employed 1,600 R&D personnel as of January 2016. Vivo smartphones is currently the sponsor for the Indian Premier League editions 2016 and 2017. Oppo mobiles has been bought by Vivo.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|