Xerox Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. Xerox is organizing the recruitment drive in all the main centers in India mainly for the posts of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Xerox Careers is giving the best opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly waiting to work with them. Once check the content of the page correctly and very clearly before going to apply for the job vacancy. A registration link is available for the aspirants who are eligible and qualified for the whole criteria and given roles. Xerox Recruitment is hiring Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through On campus and Off campus Drives.
Xerox Recruitment 2024 Details
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Any where in India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
Xerox Careers | Job Vacancies
In this article, Xerox details are given fully to the Fresher graduates and new aspirants. In online previous model papers and test papers are available for job seekers to practice. The preparation for Xerox Recruitment is based on online so applicants need to practice more papers. The candidates must ready to face any kind of tests like aptitude, reasoning, and communication-based tests. Xerox is searching for the new prospective employees, so all the freshers have the ability to get a chance in Xerox company. To view clear the complete details, about updates and vacancies look after our website All India Jobs for latest freshers job which was very helpful for gaining any kind of job drives.
Xerox Recruitment 2024 placements are coordinating all over India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. Literally, it was the good news for the job applicants who are eligible and qualified, they should participate and obtain this career opportunity which was conducted by the authorized officials of Xerox . Those who are applying for the jobs in this page is a one-stop destination for all Xerox walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Xerox
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Supply Chain – Summer Intern
- Global Procurement – Summer Intern
- Client Manager I, Strategic or Large Account Management
- Financial Analyst
- L2 Consumables Support Representative with German
- Senior Recruiter
- Production Ink Jet Specialist
- Professional 1, Operations & Supervision
- Order Management Agent- Dutch
- Client Associate, Reporting & Analysis
- Global Procurement Business Process Improvement Operations Analyst
- Client Associate, Production
- Graphic Communication Solutions Executive
- EPS Service Desk Representative
- Tier 3 Application Support Specialist
- Customer Service Engineer
- Collections Associate
- Sales Manager
- IT Technical Trainer
- Region VP, Document Technology Partner West
- Manager I, Technical Customer Service Engineering
- Service Delivery Coordinator French
- Customer Care Associate
- Legal Counsel
- Print Operator
- Pursuit Client Manager
- XPS Service Desk Representative
- Entry Level Business Solutions Consultant
- Manufacturing Engineer Production Support
- Oracle Accounting Operations Specialist
Xerox Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Xerox Registration Process
1.To Apply for Xerox job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.xerox.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Xerox Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Xerox Company Profile
Xerox Corporation (also known as Xerox, stylized as Xerox since 2008, and previously as XEROX from 1960 to 2008) is an American global corporation that sells document solutions and services, and document technology products in more than 160 countries. Xerox is headquartered in Nor walk, Connecticut (moved from Stamford, Connecticut in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. The company purchased Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion in early 2010. As a large developed company, it is consistently placed on the list of Fortune 500 companies.
On December 31, 2016, Xerox separated its business process service operations into a new publicly traded company, Content. Xerox focuses on its document technology and document outsourcing business and continues to trade on the NYSE.Researchers at Xerox and its Palo Alto Research Center invented several important elements of personal computing, such as the desktop metaphor GUI, the computer mouse and desktop computing. These concepts were frowned upon by the then board of directors, who ordered the Xerox engineers to share them with Apple technicians. The concepts were adopted by Apple and, later, Microsoft. With the help of these innovations, Apple and Microsoft came to dominate the personal computing revolution of the 1980s, whereas Xerox was not a major player.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|