AP AHA 2023, AP AHA Notification 2023 for Animal Husbandry Assistant : Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government has released the AP AHA Notification 2023 for vacant positions of Animal Husbandry Assistant in district wise, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for AHA jobs. Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP AHA 2023 is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
AP AHA Notification 2023 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Animal Husbandry Assistants|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming AP Animal Husbandry Assistant 2023|
|Name of Organization||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of Vacancies||7000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||December-2020|
Andhra Pradesh State Government will soon announce the AP AHA Notification 2023 for filling the 7000 AHA posts. Andhra Pradesh government official are released a notification, that in May 2023 . This recruitment test is being conducted by AP Grama Sachivalayam, successfully conducted the 2019 and other recruitment tests, now going to organized the AP AHA exam 2023. So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
Eligibility Criteria for AP AHA 2023
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
1.Candidate must have passed Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati, OR
2. Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi
Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA).
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
|Widows, divorced women||Up to 43-Years|
|Widows, divorced women (SC /ST)||Up to 48-Years|
Important Dates for AP AHA Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 400/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 200) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- AP AHA Online Application form 2023
AP Grama Sachivalayam , Govt of AP has released the online applications at official website of http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP AHA application form 2023 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Information required for filling AP AHA online application
Proof of Educational Qualifications
Date of Birth Certificate / SSC
Declaration by unemployed
No objection certificate from employer
Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
Medical certificate for blind
Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped candidate
The candidates has to choose a District of his / her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
Scale of Pay
- Written Examination
AP AHA Hall tickets 2023 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of AP AHA exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
AP AHA Answer Key 2023 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. AP AHA exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
AP AHA Results 2023 : Click Here
AP AHA Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
BSF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CRPF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
ITBP Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
NVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 : Click Here