AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 dates Rank wise, Registration, procedure certificate verification process, Web options : AP EAMCET Counselling dates 2021 will be announced by JNTUK, Kakinada on Behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). JNTUK successfully conducted the AP EAMCET 2021 on April / 2021, a large number candidates were appeared and those who are looking for the admission into various Engineering and Pharmacy courses. The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notified by the conducting body after declaration of the result of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seats in various colleges. No separate call letters will sent to the qualified candidates for attending the AP EAMCET Counselling 2021.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 Details
|Category||AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling|
|Examination Name||AP EAMCET 2021|
|Issue of Counselling Notice||June-2021|
|Registration Processing Fee Payment||June-2021|
|Web Options Entry||July-2021|
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
The counselling process of AP EAMCET 2021 will be declare by the conduction body in the month of June, all the qualified candidates have to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule.The authority conducting admission of Under Graduate professional courses who passed or 10+2 or its equivalent and qualified in AP EAMCET 2021. The Entire counselling process will be done online only. The procedure of AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 step by step given below
Issue of AP EAMCET Web counselling 2021 Notification
AP State Council of Higher Education issues a AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 notification in prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for registration, verification of certificates and schedule for exercising options and also notify the list of helpline centers, candidates who fail to report for registration and certificate verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
AP EAMCET 2021 Pay the Counselling Registration Fee in Online
Candidates will have to pay the processing fees online before attending certificate verification. OC / BC category candidates should pay the processing fee Rs 1200/– while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 600/- . The processing is can be paid by the candidate by using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking from on on before last date at official website. Registration fee payment process is given below
Step-1 : Logging to the official website https://apeamcet.nic.in
Step-2 : Search for related link, click on the “Processing Fee Payment Online”
Step-3 : Enter AP EAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank
Step-4 : After completion of details entry click on “Pay Fee Online” link
Step-5 : After clicking the link, the page redirected to Bank Payment Gateway.
Step-6 : Select any one mode of payment and enter credentials and click ” Make Payment” Button .
Step-7 : Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
AP EAMCET 2021 Certificate Verification In Online / At Help line center
After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status” link at home page
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, If it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date Of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority ,Mobile Number Etc approach nearby Help Line Center With Original certificates for verification
8.Candidates shall have paid the processing fee when candidates attend the AP EAMCET 2021 certificates verification at any one of the designated help line center as per the schedule and rank wise. All the candidates should bring all the relevant original certificates and documents as listed below
1.Receipt of Processing Fee
2. AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2021
3. Rank Card
4. 10th mark list and pass certificate
5. 12th mark list and pass certificate
6. Transfer certificate
7. Caste certificate (If Applicable)
8. Study / Bonfide certificate from 3rd to 12th class
9. Aadhar Card
10. Residence certificate
11. PH / NCC / CAP / Sports and games certificates (If Applicable)
After verification details printed on receipt of certificates and affix the signature and collect the same from chief verification officer.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exercising Options / Web Options Entry
After certificate verification in Help-line centers a blank option form, a list of colleges with the courses appeared by them and courses codes will be given to all the candidates. Based on the courses codes and colleges in order of preference, the course which they intend to give options for. For the reference of the candidates the last rank up to which candidate were admitted in different colleges and courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the website. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he / she attempts to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number o options. After the finalizing the options, advised to take printout of the final option form, process as given below
1. Logging to the Official website, the link for which is https://apeamcet.nic.in
2. Click on “Candidate Registration” tab, appearing as top menu bar.
3. After clicking the registration tab, new webpage will be opened, enter the Registration Number, EAMCET Hall ticket number, Rank, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
4. After completion of details entry, click on “Generate Password” tab
5. Then enter the password of 8 characters length with at least one numeric
6. Re enter password, Mobile number and E-mail ID and click on “Save password”
7. Click on “Logout”, candidates registration is completed and you will come back to home page.
8. Click on ” Candidate Login” tab tab, appearing as top menu bar at home page
9. Enter the Login Id No, EAMCET Hall ticket number, Pass word, Date of Birth in candidate login
10. Read the instructions and click in the check box and option entry
11. Enter your option numbers on the screen as per your field in specimen option form
12. Save the options for every 2 to 3 minutes and after completion
13. View your saved options and take a printout.
14. You can change the password if you wish
15. You can add new options or modified or delete any existing option before the last date prescribed.
AP EAMCET 2021 Modification of Options and Freezing
Candidate can change his / her options any number of times during the allotted time, after allotted time for option entry, if the candidate is not satisfied with the options exercised , he / she and modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this final opportunity for exercising options.
Final Allotments of seats
Final allotment of AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 will be placed on the official web portal, candidates with downloaded allotment order, have to report through self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also . These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If candidate fails to report through self reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats, candidates who have participated AP EAMCET Counselling 2021, must remain in touch with the website of authority.
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AERA Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2021 : Click Here