AP VHA 2021, AP VHA Notification 2021 for AP Village Horticulture Assistants : Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Qualifying marks, Application form, Test centers and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government has released the AP VHA Notification 2021 for vacant positions of Village Horticulture Assistants in district wise, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for VHA jobs. As our latest information we come to know AP VHA Recruitment 2021 will be emancipated to fill 1900 VHA posts in District wise . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP VHA 2021 is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
AP VHA Notification 2021 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Village Horticulture Assistants|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming AP Village Horticulture Assistants 2021|
|Name of Organization||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of Vacancies||1900 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||December-2020|
Andhra Pradesh State Government will soon announce the AP VHA Notification 2021 for filling the 1900 VHA posts. Andhra Pradesh government official are released a notification, that in 2021 . This recruitment test is being conducted by AP Grama Sachivalayam, successfully conducted the 2020 and other recruitment tests, now going to organized the AP VHA exam 2021. So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
Eligibility Criteria for AP VHA 2021
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
1.Candidate must have passed the 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture of a Recognized
University in the State (or) it equivalent.
2. Must Possess 2 years Diploma in Horticulture (from Dr. YSRHU / ANGRAU recognized) (OR)
3. B.Sc or M.Sc with Horticulture as one of the optional subjects from any recognized University in Andhra Pradesh.
4. B.Sc (BZC) from any recognized University in Andhra Pradesh.
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
|Working as MPEOs / MIAOs / Field Consultants / Contract & Outsourcing Horticulture Officers in Department of Horticulture, Government of Andhra Pradesh||5-Years|
|Widows, divorced women||Up to 43-Years|
|Widows, divorced women (SC /ST)||Up to 48-Years|
Important Dates for AP VHA Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 400/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 200) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
AP DSC 2021-Upcoming 25,000+ Jobs : Click Here
Upcoming AP Post Office Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
How to Apply- AP VHA Online Application form 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam , Govt of AP will be released the online applications at official website of http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP VHA application form 2021 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Information required for filling AP VHA online application
Proof of Educational Qualifications
Date of Birth Certificate / SSC
Declaration by unemployed
No objection certificate from employer
Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
Medical certificate for blind
Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped candidate
The candidates has to choose a District of his / her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
Scale of Pay
- Written Examination
AP VHA Hall tickets 2021 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of AP VHA exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
AP VHA Answer Key 2021 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. AP VHA exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
AP VHA Results 2021 : Click Here
AP VHA Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
- 1 AP VHA Notification 2021 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP VHA 2021
- 3 Important Dates for AP VHA Recruitment 2021
- 4 How to Apply- AP VHA Online Application form 2021
- 5 AP VHA Hall tickets 2021 : Click Here
- 6 AP VHA Answer Key 2021 : Click Here
- 7 AP VHA Results 2021 : Click Here