AP Village Surveyor 2022, AP Village Surveyor Notification 2022 : Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Qualifying marks, Application form, Test centers and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government has released the AP Village Surveyor Notification 2022 for vacant positions of Village Surveyor in district wise, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Village Surveyor jobs. As our latest information we come to know AP Village Surveyor Recruitment 2022 will be emancipated to fill 1700 Village Surveyor posts in District wise . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Revenue (Survey & Land Records) Department, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP Village Surveyor 2022 is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
AP Village Surveyor 2022 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Village Surveyor|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming AP Village Surveyor 2022|
|Name of Organization||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of Vacancies||1700 (Expected)
|Notification Released on|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Village Surveyor 2022
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India)(OR)
Candidate must have passed the Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh. (OR)
Candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India. (OR)
Candidate must have passed B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering (or) its equivalent from any recognized Institution/University in India (OR)
Must have obtained the Licensed Surveyor Certificate issued by the Commissioner / Director of Survey, Settlements & Land Records, A.P
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
|Widows, divorced women||Up to 43-Years|
|Widows, divorced women (SC /ST)||Up to 48-Years|
|Candidates who are working on temporary
Important Dates for AP Village Surveyor Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 400/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 200) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- AP Village Surveyor Online Application form 2022
AP Grama Sachivalayam , Govt of AP has released the online applications at official website of http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP Village Surveyor application form 2022 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
The candidates has to choose a District of his / her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
Scale of Pay
Rs.15,030 –Rs 46,060
- Written Examination
AP Village Surveyor Hall tickets 2022 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of AP Village Surveyor exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contain in candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s, if any errors, candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
AP Village Surveyor Answer Key 2022 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. AP Village Surveyor exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
AP Village Surveyor Cut Off 2022 : Click Here
The cutoff marks for AP Village Surveyor 2022 Exam will be publish by authority after declaration of results, the cutoff are very important for each appearing candidate. The cutoff scores depending on the requirement and the factors affecting cutoff scores. Candidate securing the marks as per the cutoff will be declared the qualified candidates and get shortlisted for further selection. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants, complexity of this exam , category and other factors. Candidates who can get minimum qualifying marks, authority will be called next stage. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation.
Latest Central Govt Jobs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
BSF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
CRPF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
ITBP Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
- 1 AP Village Surveyor 2022 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP Village Surveyor 2022
- 3 Important Dates for AP Village Surveyor Recruitment 2022
- 4 How to Apply- AP Village Surveyor Online Application form 2022
- 5 AP Village Surveyor Hall tickets 2022 : Click Here
- 6 AP Village Surveyor Answer Key 2022 : Click Here
- 7 AP Village Surveyor Cut Off 2022 : Click Here