CTET Admit card 2020 Download, CTET Hall tickets 2020 at https://ctet.nic.in : CTET 2020 Admit card will be issued by National Testing Agency (NTA) under the Government of India. CTET Hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively in the month of May. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the CTET Admit card 2020 to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter / acquaint yourself booklet will sent by post.
CTET Hall tickets 2020 Released Date
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA), will be announced the CTET Admit card 2020 of recruitment examination for the candidates aspiring to become Primary Teachers (1st to 5th Class), Upper Primary Teachers (VI to VIII), Central Government Schools / State Government in India. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for CTET examination would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
|Category||Government Teacher Jobs|
|Location||All over India|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Organizing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Notification Released Date||December-2019 (Tentative))|
|Availability of Admit card||July-2020 (Tentative)|
Valid Photo Id’s for CTET Exam 2020
Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded CTET Admit Card 2020 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. Pass book
Prior to the Exam
1.Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the admit card
3. Every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
Important Instructions For CTET Exam
1.CTET Admit card issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5.A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Offline Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , The candidate will check and ensure that the Question Booklet contains number of pages as are written on the top of the first page and if any page is missing or misprint, the same be brought immediately to the notice of the Invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
3. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
4. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
5. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
6. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
7. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
8. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner /Authority.
9. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/Authority.
10. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
How to download the CTET Hall ticket 2020
The admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Category, Exam Name, Date & Time, Venue of Test,Address of the test centre allotted …etc. Candidates can download CTET Admit card one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Login to the official website https://ctet.nic.in
2. Click on the ” Call Letter….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3.Enter to the details of “Registration ID/ Roll Number” and “Password / Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Login”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website.
CTET Admit Card 2020 : Click Here