SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020 /Haryana D.Ed Admission 2020 / Haryana JBT 2020 : Haryana Diploma in Elementary Education admission 2020 will issued by State Council of Education Research & Training, Haryana. SCERT Haryana will be conducted online counselling for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes of the state for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||Haryana D.Ed Admission 2020|
|Conducting Authority||SCERT ,Haryana|
|Issue of Notice||August-2020|
Haryana D.Ed Admission 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for Haryana D.EI.Ed Notification 2020 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of August, 2020 and Counselling conducted on September / 2020 for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course ..
Haryana D.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Haryana
2.Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed) :The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (12th Class) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects, from recognized Board with at least 50% (SC / ST : 45%) marks.
3. Diploma-in-Education (Urdu) : The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (12th Class) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects, from recognized Board with at least 50% (SC / ST : 45%) marks. Candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination.
Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||August-2020|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||August-2020|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||August-2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||August-2020|
|1st Round Counselling||September-2020|
|2nd Round Counselling||September-2020|
|3rd Round Counselling||September-2020|
Application Fee :
General , Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class : Rs 500/-
SC / BC / PWD : Rs 275/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Wallet) and E-Challan
Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form
State Council of Education Research & Training, Haryana will be released the Haryana D.El.Ed Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website http://www.dedharyana.org . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : Haryana JBT 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of http://www.dedharyana.org, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : Haryana D.El.Ed Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Admission Procedure :
The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under
|Stream-wise % of seats allotted :|
1. 15% seats are reserve for outside Haryana candidates. If the seats of outside Haryana remain vacant then these seats will convert in open category.
2. If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
3. If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects) :
Science Stream : English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/ one Science Stream subject defined by Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
Commerce : English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics/Economics/ one Commerce Stream subject defined by Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
Arts : English (compulsory) with any four subjects of arts stream defined by Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
Vocational : English (compulsory) and all other basic subjects in Vocational Institutes Affiliated by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department Haryana/ passed 12th with NSQF from Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or its equivalent.
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
ONGC Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
BSNL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
- 1 Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 Details
- 2 Haryana D.Ed Admission 2020 Notification
- 3 Haryana D.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility
- 4 Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates
- 5 Haryana D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form