Karnataka CET 2023, KCET 2023 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Exam pattern, Dates and Other news given below
Karnataka Common Entrance Test- Kar CET 2023 will be regulated by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore on behalf of State Government for Karnataka candidates and the words of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants, who are looking for the admissions into Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science , B.Pharma and Pharma-D & Other B.Sc courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Unaided professional Educational Institutions across the Karnataka for the academic session 2023-2024. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website on or before last date.
KCET 2023 Details
|Examination Name||Karnataka CET 2023|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Issue of Notification||January-2023|
|Qualification||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||April-2023|
KCET Notification 2023
CET is state level engineering entrance exam for access to Under graduate professional courses, who passed 12th Class or its equivalent examination. Generally KEA issue of notice in the Month of January and offline exam will conducted in April. Admission to MBBS / BDS courses shall be basis NEET 2023 and candidates interested in applying for Bachelor of Architecture-B.Arch course admission based on NATA 2023 conducted by Council of Architecture, Delhi, separate notice will be issued for above courses.
Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2023
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should belong to the state of Karnataka.
Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B.Tech) :
Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and obtained a Minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).
Architecture (B.Arch) :
Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with Mathematics as Compulsory optional subject and obtained a Minimum of 50% of Marks in aggregate in all the subjects. (45% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Category candidates).
B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Forestry),B.Sc.(Sericulture),B.Sc.(Agri. tech), B.Sc.(Horticulture),B.H.Sc.,(Home Science) B.Tech.(Food Technology), B.Tech.(Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) B.Tech. (Food Science &Tech.), B.Sc.(Ag. Marketing and Co-operation) and B. Tech (Agriculture Engg)
Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects.
B. Pharma :
Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and obtained a Minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates. (or)
Passed in Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India Under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act and has secured minimum of 45% marks. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates
2nd Year B. Pharma
Passed in Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India Under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act and has secured minimum of 45% marks. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates.
Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. (or)
Passed in Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India Under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Important dates for KCET 2023 (Tentative)
|Online Applications Starts||4th week-January -2023|
|Online Applications Ends||1st week -March-2023|
|Last date for Fee Payment||1st week -March-2023|
|Correction of Application details||3rd week -March-2023|
|Admit card Released on||2nd week -April-2023|
|Date of KCET 2023||3rd week -April-2023|
|Declaration of Results||Last week- May-2023|
|Counselling Starts on||2nd week -June-2023|
Application Fee and Payment
|General / OBC||Rs 650/- + Bank Charges Rs 10/-|
|SC / ST / Category-1||Rs 500/- + Bank Charges Rs 10/-|
|PU/12th studied state other than Karnataka||Rs 750/- + Bank Charges Rs 10/-|
|Candidates residing outside India||Rs 5000/- + Bank Charges Rs 10/-|
How to Apply-KCET Online application 2023
The organizing authority will be released the KCET Online Application 2023 in the month of January so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the candidate can fill the online application, while in the second phase candidate required to pay the application fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration Form
1. Logging to the official website http://kea.kar.nic.in, click on the “CET-2023 Online Application”.
2. Now click on the link ” New User ? Click Here to Register”, a new webpage appear on the screen.
3. After reading the instructions, clicking on the link “Proceed to Apply Online”.
4. After clicking the link you will redirected to Candidate Registration page, fill the details are Candidate name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name as it is in the SSLC / 10th Standard Marks cards, Active E-Mail Id, Working Mobile Number, choose User Id , Pass word and Answer the secret question.
5. Completing registration details entry, then click ” Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive on Application Number and User Id to their mobile number and Email- Id and same will be displayed on the screen. Please note them User-Id and Password for future reference.
Step-2 : Fill up of Online Application
6. Then a Login Prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
7. On successful login by the candidates ” Student Information” will be displayed, fill the entire academic, study, reservation and personal details.
Step-3 : Uploading of Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression
8. After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the Candidate Photograph (3.5*4.5 cm), signature (3.5*1.5 cm), Left Hand Thumb Impression (3.5*1.5 cm) and Parent Signature (or) Left Hand Thumb Impression and click on the “Submit” button.
Step-4 : Challan
9. After clicking on the Submit button, in the Declaration candidate will be directed to the Challan tab where candidate can download the Challan by selecting the bank.
Step-5 : Fee Payment
10. The fee can be remitted through E-Challan by depositing fee in State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Hyderabad / Indian Bank / Axis Bank / State Bank of India
Step-6 : Print the Application
11. Click on appearing as “Print” link, enter the required details, click submit button.
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Food Science & Technology)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- B.Sc. (Home science)
- B.Sc (Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture), B.Sc Agri Bio Technology
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries)
- B.Sc (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op)
- B. Pharm
Exam Pattern for KCET 2023
The entrance test will be held on two days in four different sessions for four subjects and conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test, paper will be in English and Kannada Language. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Mathematics / Biology||60||60||80 Minutes|
|Kannada (In case)||60||60||80 Minutes|
KCET Admit Card 2023 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
KCET Answer Key 2023 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
KCET Results 2023 : Click Here
The KEA will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
KCET Counselling 2023 : Click Here
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling. All candidates appearing KCET 2023 examination must remain in touch with the website .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
BSF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CRPF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
ITBP Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
NVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
- 1 KCET 2023 Details
- 2 KCET Notification 2023
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2023
- 4 Nationality and Domicile
- 5 Important dates for KCET 2023 (Tentative)
- 6 How to Apply-KCET Online application 2023
- 7 Courses Details
- 8 Exam Pattern for KCET 2023
- 9 KCET Admit Card 2023 : Click Here
- 10 KCET Answer Key 2023 : Click Here
- 11 KCET Results 2023 : Click Here
- 12 KCET Counselling 2023 : Click Here