MP Online D.El.Ed 2020 / MP D.Ed Admission 2020 / MP D.El.Ed Admission 2020 / MP BTC 2020 : MP Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2020 / MP BTC 2020 Notification will be issued by Madhya Pradesh Basic Education Board, for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course at Government DIET’s and Self Financing Institutes in Madhya Pradesh for the academic session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for MP DEd Entrance 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of MP Online D.El.Ed 2020 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
MP D.El.Ed 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||MP D.Ed Admission 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Issue of Notice||June-2020|
MP D.EL.Ed 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for MP D.El.Ed Notification 2020 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of June, 2020 for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course at all NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes of the state.
MP D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh
2. Candidates should have passed for the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
3. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
MP D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||June-2020|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||June-2020|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||June-2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||June-2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Rank||July-2020|
|Declaration of Final Rank||July-2020|
|Declaration of Merit list||July-2020|
Registration Fee : Rs 58/-
Choice Filling : Rs 118/-
Correction Form : Rs 59/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
MP D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form
Madhya Pradesh Basic Education Board will be released the MP D.El.Ed Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for MP BTC 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website https://rsk.mponline.gov.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : MP D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of https://rsk.mponline.gov.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for MP D.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : MP D.El.Ed Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Procedure for Admission :
A total number seats available in Government DIET’s and in all Self Financing Education institutes shall be filled up from the merit list prepared on the basis of Qualifying examination (10+2).
Also Check : MP D.El.Ed Admission Results 2020
MP D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Results / Merit list available on July, 2020, candidates can check the merit list only through online mode at official web portal of https://rsk.mponline.gov.in. The merit list contain candidate, father name, registration number, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download merit list & rank from official web portal.
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
ONGC Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
BSNL Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
- 1 MP D.El.Ed 2020 Details
- 2 MP D.EL.Ed 2020 Notification
- 3 MP D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility
- 4 MP D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
- 5 MP D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form
- 6 How to Fill : MP D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application
- 7 How to Pay : MP D.El.Ed Examination Fee in Online
- 8 Also Check : MP D.El.Ed Admission Results 2020