AP LAWCET 2021 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Dates and Other details for LAWCET 2021 given below
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education will soon announce the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test- AP LAWCET . Generally SVU University given the AP LAWCET Notification 2021 examination details an procedure in the month of March for who are looking for the admissions into LL.B 3-Year / LL.B 5-Year Law courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic session 2021-2022. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website.
|Category||Law Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||APLAWCET 2021|
|Conducting Authority||SVU, Anantapuramu|
|Issue of Notification||March-2021|
|Qualification||10+2 / Graduation|
|Examination conducted on||May-2021|
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2021
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2.Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
3-Year LL.B :
The candidates should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% (40% marks for SC / ST) of marks aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he / she should have passed any additional graduation or Post Graduation 45% marks.
5-Year LL.B :
The candidates should have passed two year Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education A.P.
There is no maximum age limit prescribed for admission into 3-year / 5-year LL.B courses.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The registration fee is Rs 700/-
2.The fee may be paid at any AP Online centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Important dates for AP LAWCET 2021
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||February-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||February-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1500/-||March-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2021|
|April-2021Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2021|
|Correction of Online application||April-2021|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2021|
|Date and Time of Examination||May-2021|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2021|
|Declaration of Results||May-2021|
|Rank card Availability||June-2021|
How to Apply-AP LAWCET 2021 Online application form
The organizing authority will be released the AP LAWCET Online Application 2021 in the month of February so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held
Step-1 : Fee Payment
Step-2 : Fill Application (Only After Fee payment)
Step-3 : Print Application form (Only after submitting Application)
Step-4 : Payment status
In the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in Offline / Online, while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. filled in application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details, candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
1. Logging to the Official website, the link for which is https://sche.ap.gov.in
2. After new page appear on the screen, select and click on the “AP LAWCET” tab
3. Then download the online application instructions, read all the instructions before filling the AP LAWCET 2021 Online application.
4. After reading the instructions, Select and click the “Fee Payment” tab
5. After clicking the fee payment tab, fee payment webpage will be you, fill the following mandatory details, Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile number,E-Mail Id, Stream,Fee Amount
6. After click on “Initiate Payment Button” , the page redirected to Bank payment gateway, fill the require details and click on the “Make Payment” link.
7. The page redirected to Bank Payment Gateway Screen , select and Debit / Credit card card button, fill the required details, after click on “Pay” button.
8. The confirmation of successful payment of registration fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful” and displayed “Transaction Id”.
9. Then Click on the encircled button ” Proceed Fill Application”, the page displayed to the Online Application.
10. Fill the following mandatory details, Personnel details, study details up to 12th Class, Details of entrance test, Address…etc.
11. After completion details entry , upload Photo and Signature, if all furnished then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is clicked.
12. After clicking the submit button, candidate can view the filled in application and take print which is use full for further correspondence.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during AP LAWCET Application form 2021.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Degree
2. Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status (OU / AU / SVU / Non local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper will consist of 120 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1& 1/2 (90 Minutes)hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There is No negative marks.
|Section-A||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Section-C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 35% (42 marks out of total 120 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1.Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2. Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
AP LAWCET Hall tickets 2021 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
AP LAWCET Results 2021 : Click Here
The authority of lawcet will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2021 : Click Here
Web counselling would be conducted by the Board. All candidates appearing AP LAWCET 2021 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.