TS LAWCET 2021 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Dates and Other details for LAWCET 2021 given below
Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education will soon announce the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test- TS LAWCET. Generally KU University given the TS LAWCET Notification 2021 and examination details and procedure in the month of March for who are looking for the admissions into LL.B 3-Year / LL.B 5-Year Law courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of TS for the academic session 2021-2022. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website.
TS LAWCET 2021 Details
|Category||Law Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TS LAWCET 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Issue of Notification||March-2021|
|Qualification||10+2 / Graduation|
|Examination conducted on||May-2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET 2021
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the TS Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3-Year LL.B :
The candidates should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% (40% marks for SC / ST) of marks aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he / she should have passed any additional graduation or Post Graduation 45% marks.
5-Year LL.B :
The candidates should have passed two year Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education A.P.
3-Year LL.B Course shall be 30 years (35 years for SC / ST) and 5-Year LL.B course shall be 20 years (25 years for SC / ST) as on the 31 , December of the year of seeking admission.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The registration fee is Rs 350/- for General, 250/-for SC / ST
2. The fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Important dates for TS LAWCET 2021 (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||February-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||February-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1500/-||March-2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2021|
|April-2021Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2021|
|Correction of Online application||April-2021|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2021|
|Date and Time of Examination||May-2021|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2021|
|Declaration of Results||May-2021|
|Rank card Availability||June-2021|
How to Apply-TS LAWCET Online application form 2021
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria LAWCET, can apply online mode only.The registration process will be held in two phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee
Registration Fee in Offline
1. Candidates visit nearest TS / AP Online center.
2.Provide all necessary details Name,Date of birth,Mobile number and Make the payment.
3. You will receive a receipt of fee at above centers containing “Journal number “. Can proceed will submission of application.
Registration Fee in Online
1. Login to the official website,clicking on ‘online payment’ select the post applying for TSLAWCET and District belongs to and enter the personal details.
2. Choose the appropriate option mode of ‘payment of Gateway’ and select the Bank .Clicking on ‘make payment’ and submit.
3. Completing the banking process shall receive “Journal Number”,can proceed will submission of application.
Step-2 : Fill up of TS LAWCET 2021 Online Application
1. Login to the official website http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Apply Online” link.
2.The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode TS Online (or) Debit / Credit card and click.
3. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
4. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
5. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Step-3 : Print the Application
6. Click on appearing as ” Print ” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during TS LAWCET Application form 2021.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Qualifying examination
2.Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2022
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test. The paper will consist of 120 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1& 1/2 (90 Minutes)hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There is No negative marks.
|Section-A||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Section-C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 35% (42 marks out of total 120 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1.Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2.Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the TS Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
TS LAWCET Hall tickets 2021 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
TS LAWCET Results 2021 : Click Here
The authority of lawcet will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2021 : Click Here
Web counselling would be conducted by the TSCHE. All candidates appearing TS LAWCET 2021 examination must remain in touch with the website .
|Important Links :|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AERA Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2021 : Click Here