Check RDC CET 2020, APRDC 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Syllabus, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers, Hall ticket, Answer Key, Results, Rank card, Counselling and other details given below
Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree colleges Common Entrance Test commonly called as APRDC CET 2020. APRDC notification 2020 and examination details will soon announce the Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Institution Society (APREIS), Hyderabad on behalf of AP Government. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into AP Residential Degree college,Vijayapuri South, Nagarjuna Sagar (Men,English Medium only) and Silver Jubilee Government College (Co-Education & Autonomous), Kurnool in their campus for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website https://aprjdc.apcfss.in.
APRDC Notification 2020 Details
|Category||AP Residential Colleges Entrance|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||APRDC CET|
|Conducting Authority||APREIS, Guntur|
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Examination conducted on||May-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
1.The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 150/-
2. The fee has to be may be paid through Online only using Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for APRDC 2020
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
1. Candidates have appeared for Senior Intermediate examination in March / April-2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate education AP (or) equivalent, only eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions. The candidate appearing for the Intermediate instant examinations in 2020 are not eligible for admission.
2.They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2020 and should have secure 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (There is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BC).
3.For B.A all students are eligible irrespective of subject studied in Intermediate.But they have to take entrance test in History, Economics and Civics.
4. For B.COM students of CEC (OR) as other group are eligible.But they have to take the entrance test in Economics, Commerce-1, Commerce-2.
5. For B.SC (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write entrance in Maths, Economics and Commerce-1.
6. For B.SC courses students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
Important Dates for APRDC 2020
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||March-2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||April-2020|
|Starting of Online Applications||March-2020|
|Last Date for Online Applications||April-2020|
|Starting of Date Hall tickets Download||May-2020|
|Last of Date Hall tickets Download||May-2020|
|Date of Examination||May-2020|
|Release of Answer Key||May-2020|
How to Apply – APRDC 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria APRDC CET, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application procedure step by step given below
Step-1 : Payment of Application Fee
1. Login to the official website https://aprjdc.apcfss.in
2. clicking on “Online Payment”, new webpage is appear on the screen
3. Select post applying for APRDC CET & District belongs to, enter the personnel details and filled the all the details in the respective fields .
4. Choose the appropriate option above online mode select the bank from the droplist, clicking the “make payment” , completing banking process shall receive ” Transaction Id (Journal Number)”. Can proceed submission Application form.
Step-2 : Fill up of APRDC 2020 Online Application
1. Login to the official website, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Submit Application“ link.
2.After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.
3. Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form” application will be displayed.
4. Fill the details of candidate, enter SSC Hall ticket Number, Name of the candidate, Surname, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Select the Gender, enter the Date of Birth
5. Enter Medium of study in class X , Medium in which candidate desires to appears for the test, Name of the Native District as per study, Reservation Under Special category, category course opted.
6. Enter the Postal Address (House Number, Village, Mandal, District, Pin code, Mobile Number).
7. Upload photo (3.5 * 4.5 cm) and signature and click “Save” button.
8. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here : Apply Online
1.For the Candidates of Andhra Pradesh : District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test).
2. For the Candidates of Telangana : Hyderabad Only
APRDC 2020 Exam Pattern
1.There will be one question paper for 2 & 1/2 hours duration.
2. The question paper will be administered through a Paper and Pen based test.
3. The question paper will be in Telugu and English.
4.The question paper will be objective type and multiple choice.
5.The question paper will carry a total 150 marks. Each question carries “1”.
6. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 marks. English paper is common to all.
APRDC 2020 Syllabus
The examination will be of 2 1/2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per Intermediate (1st year and 2nd year) syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad) for Group subjects.
1.Merit in the entrance examination.
2.Option of the college exercised in counseling .
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Reservation for under special category.
1. The reservation of seats will be as per Govt orders issued from time to time.
2. 33% seats in each course are ensured to women candidates at Silver Jubilee Government College (A) Kurnool.
APRDC Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
APRDC Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
APRDC Results 2020 : Click Here
The APREIS will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
APRDC Counselling 2020 : Click Here
Counselling would be conducted by the APREIS. All candidates appearing APRJC 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.