Oracle Recruitment 2023 For Freshers. Apply online for Oracle recruitment drive 2023 for freshers. Oracle job openings in India for the vacancies of entry-level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Oracle careers in India through below provided registration link.
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Oracle as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Oracle.
Aspirants should practice Oracle placement papers to crack Oracle written exam or Oracle online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Oracle test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Oracle company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Oracle walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Oracle Recruitment 2023 Details
|Qualification||BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Joining Location||Any where in India|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
Latest Job Openings in Oracle
- Software Developer
- Accounting Support
- Systems Analyst
- Product Marketing Analyst
- QA Analyst
- Cloud Architect – IaaS
- ORMB – Technical Architect / Integration Developer
- Java Developer
- Python Developer
- Java with ADF
- OBIEE Developer
- Service cloud / right now Techno – Functional Consultant
- C# Experts
- C# with Windows
- .Net Development Manager
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Core Java Developer
- German Language Expert
- HCM Project Manager
- Fusion HCM Technical Consultant
- Oracle Commerical Sales Director
- IaaS / PaaS Cloud Sales Executive
- Cloud Platform Pre Sales Consultant
- Project Manager (Software Development)
- Project Manager – ORACLE BI TEAM
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Financial Analyst, M&A Finance (Merger & Acquisitions)
- Data Scientist Director
- QA Engineer
- PaaS Customer Success Manager
- Business Analyst
- Front End Developer
- Application UI/UX Designer
- SW Developer
- Software Engineer in Test
- Software Engineer – Cloud Foundry
- Internal Communications Specialist
- Software Engineer – Database as a Service
- Operations (Process) Engineer
- Junior System Administrator
- Content Manager
- Cloud Software Engineers
- Java Developer
- Legal Counsel, JAPAC
- Principal Member of Technical Staff Oracle Cloud
- Principal Member of Technical Staff (Oracle Public Cloud) (Iaas)
Oracle Eligibility Criteria
1. Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
6. Candidates who have attended Oracle interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Oracle Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
- 10th Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Oracle Company Profile
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Larry Ellison, a co-founder of Oracle, served as Oracle’s CEO from founding. On September 18, 2014, it was announced that he would be stepping down (with Mark Hurd and Safra Catz to become CEOs). Ellison became executive chairman and CTO. He also served as the Chairman of the Board until his replacement by Jeffrey O. Henley in 2004. On August 22, 2008, the Associated Press ranked Ellison as the top-paid chief executive in the world.
Ellison co-founded Oracle Corporation in 1977 with Bob Miner and Ed Oates under the name Software Development Laboratories (SDL). Ellison took inspiration from the 1970 paper written by Edgar F. Codd on relational database management systems (RDBMS) named “A Relational Model of Data for Large Shared Data Banks.” He heard about the IBM System R database from an article in the IBM Research Journal provided by Oates. Also derived from Codd’s theories, Ellison wanted to make Oracle’s product compatible with System R but failed to do so as IBM kept the error codes for their DBMS a secret. SDL changed its name to Relational Software, Inc (RSI) in 1979, then again to Oracle Systems Corporation in 1982, to align itself more closely with its flagship product Oracle Database. At this stage, Bob Miner served as the company’s senior programmer. In 1995, Oracle Systems Corporation changed its name to Oracle Corporation, officially named Oracle, but sometimes referred to as Oracle Corporation, the name of the holding company. Part of Oracle Corporation’s early success arose from using the C programming language to implement its products. This eased porting to different operating systems (most of which support C).
Amazon Recruitment 2023-2024 Job Openings For Freshers
TCS Recruitment 2023-2024 Job Openings For Freshers
Accenture Recruitment 2023 | Job Openings For Freshers
Wipro Recruitment 2023 Job Openings For Freshers