AP ECET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Dates and Other details for ECET 2020
JNTU, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education will soon announce the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test- AP ECET Notification 2020 for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. Generally authority given the APECET examination details an procedure in the month of March for who are looking for the admissions into lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website.
AP ECET Notification 2020 Details
|Category||Lateral Entry Test in Engineering|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||APECET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Anantapur|
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.SC (Mathematics)|
|Examination conducted on||May-2020|
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET 2020
Also Check AP EAMCET 2020 Details : Click Here
Also Check AP ICET 2020 Details : Click Here
Also Check AP PGECET 2020 : Click Here
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
1. They should obtained a Diploma in Engineering / Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of AP / Telangana or equivalent thereto for admission into the courses corresponding to Diplomas.
2. Candidates should have passed the 3rd year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subject in the group combination from recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
3. Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
4. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidate should be required to produced mark list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
5. Must ensure their courses eligibility / equivalence before appearing for the entrance test
|Eligibility Branches For Various ECET Papers|
|ECET Engineering Paper||Eligible Diploma Candidates|
|BIO-TECHNOLOGY||BIOTECHNOLOGY, PHARMACY, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING|
|CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY||CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY|
|CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||CERAMIC, LEATHER, TEXTILE, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL-PETROCHEMICAL, CHEMICAL-PLASTICS & POLYMERS, CHEMICAL-OIL TECHNOLOGY, CHEMICAL-SUGAR TECHNOLOGY|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING||CIVIL, CIVIL-CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY|
|ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, SPECIAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS-BIOMEDICAL, TV AND SOUND, INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATION ENGG, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRONICS AND TELEMATICS|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING|
|ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING||ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, SPECIAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS-INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING,FOOT WEAR TECHNOLOGY,INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING, JEWELLARY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SANDWICH),PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY, PRINTING TECHNOLOGY|
|METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING||METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING|
|MINING ENGINEERING||MINING ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING|
|B.SC||B.Sc. WITH MATHEMATICS AS ONE OF THE OPTIONAL SUBJECTS|
There is no age restriction for appearing for ECET (Self financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 29 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 25 Years.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The registration fee is Rs 400/-
The fee may be paid at any AP Online centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Important dates for AP ECET 2020 (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||February-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||February-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2020|
|Correction of Online application||April-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2020|
|Date and Time of Examination||May-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
|Rank card Availability||June-2020|
How to Apply-Online application form for AP ECET 2020
The organizing authority will be released the AP ECET Online Application 2020 in the month of February so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held
Step-1 : Fee Payment
Step-2 : Fill Application (Only After Fee payment)
Step-3 : Print Application form (Only after submitting Application)
Step-4 : Payment status
In the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in Offline / Online, while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. filled in application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details, candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
1. Logging to the Official website, the link for which is https://sche.ap.gov.in
2. After new page appear on the screen, select and click on the “AP ECET” tab
3. Then download the online application instructions, read all the instructions before filling the AP ECET 2020 Online application.
4. After reading the instructions, Select and click the “Fee Payment” tab
5. After clicking the fee payment tab, fee payment webpage will be you, fill the following mandatory details, Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile number,E-Mail Id, Stream,Fee Amount
6. After click on “Initiate Payment Button” , the page redirected to Bank payment gateway, fill the require details and click on the “Make Payment” link.
7. The page redirected to Bank Payment Gateway Screen , select and Debit / Credit card card button, fill the required details, after click on “Pay” button.
8. The confirmation of successful payment of registration fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful” and displayed “Transaction Id”.
9. Then Click on the encircled button ” Proceed Fill Application”, the page displayed to the Online Application.
10. Fill the following mandatory details, Personnel details, study details up to 12th Class, Details of entrance test, Address…etc.
11. After completion details entry , upload Photo and Signature, if all furnished then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is clicked.
12. After clicking the submit button, candidate can view the filled in application and take print which is use full for further correspondence.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during AP ECET Application form 2020.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Degree
2. Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status (OU / AU / SVU / Non local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
Exam Pattern for AP ECET 2020
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper will consist of 200 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
|Mathematics||50||Common to All|
|Physics||25||Common to All|
|Chemistry||25||Common to All|
|Engineering||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
B.SC (Mathematics) Stream
Qualifying Marks AP ECET 2020
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (50 marks out of total 200 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1.Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2. Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. The qualified candidates from B.Sc Degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
5. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
|West Godavari||YSR Kadapa|
AP ECET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
AP ECET Results 2020 : Click Here
The authority of ECET will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.
AP ECET Counselling 2020 : Click Here
Web counselling would be conducted by the authority of Andhra Pradesh ECET. All candidates appearing AP ECET 2020 examination must remain in touch with the website of authorization.
- 1 AP ECET Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET 2020
- 3 Important dates for AP ECET 2020 (Tentative)
- 4 How to Apply-Online application form for AP ECET 2020
- 5 Exam Pattern for AP ECET 2020
- 6 AP ECET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
- 7 AP ECET Results 2020 : Click Here
- 8 AP ECET Counselling 2020 : Click Here