Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. If you were in search for Bajaj Allianz jobs then you are at the right place to check about latest recruitment’s. The company is after capable candidates at several entry level engineers and IT Internship Jobs. Utilize the opportunity as this is a huge opportunity for aspirants seeking themselves in Bajaj Allianz Company. In order to get hired by the Bajaj Allianz good academic background and possessing the skills of Good Communication, Positive attitude and Self – Confidence.
Interested applicants can grab the opportunity for Bajaj Allianz careers by applying online. Check the complete article prior to begin with application process to check all the specifications. Candidates were suggested to apply on the basis of their eligibility. Bajaj Allianz Recruitment is for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates in the below you can find further information which is helpful for the aspirants.
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2024 Details
|Company Name||Bajaj Allianz|
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Across India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
Bajaj Allianz Careers | Job Vacancies
In this page aspirants can get complete information related to Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2024. Many job seeking aspirants were attracted towards Bajaj Allianz which leads to tough competition between applicants at the time of selection process. On the basis of their performance candidates will be placed in the respective post with finest pay scale. So be prepared as this is the right time for building a protective career. Once after done with the application process aspirants are requested to make practice over some of the Test Papers and Previous Papers. Skills tested in Bajaj Allianz Recruitment will be covering the areas of aptitude, reasoning and communication Skills. Those aspirants perform well in the selection process will fetch a chance for getting placed into the available vacancy.
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2024 drives are conducting all over the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the good news for the job hunters who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain job which will be conducted by the team of Bajaj Allianz . Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all Bajaj Allianz walk-ins, off-campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Bajaj Allianz
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Senior Executive – Virtual Office
- Executive – Virtual Office
- Account Development Representative (commission)
- Senior Executive – National Tie Ups
- Senior Executive – Agency Business Development
- Junior Executive – Developer Recruitment
- Junior Executive – Virtual Office
- Executive – National Tie Ups
- Executive – Developer Servicing
- Assistant Manager – Development
- Junior Executive – National Tie Ups
- Senior Executive – Zonal Hub
- Senior Executive – Database Administration
- Senior Executive – Women Branch Office
- Assistant Manager – Health Insurance
- Senior Executive – Learning And Development
- Junior Executive – Central Key Accounts
- Senior Executive – Home Insurance
- Executive – Motor Claims
- Executive – Motor OD Claims
- Fulfilment Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer – Arrow ECS Education
- Technical Account Manager – AZURE
- Accounts Payable (Non-Trade)- 6 months Temp
- Director of Manufacturing
- Materials Planner Associate I
- Inside Sales Representative II
- Sitecore Web Developer
- Client Experience Representative I – Settlements Team
- Business Development Manager
- EAD Technician I
- Technical Operator
- Executive – Agri. Central Team
- Deputy Manager – Extended Warranty Sales
- Senior Executive – Web Sales Outbound
- Accountant II
- Inside Sales Representative
- Senior Executive – Extended Warranty Sales
- Junior Executive – VO Central Support Team
- Junior Executive – Marketing /Tie-Ups/Servicing
- Material Planning Associate II
- Sustainability Marketing Specialist
- Support & Field Service Engineer
Bajaj Allianz Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Bajaj Allianz Registration Process
1.To Apply for Bajaj Allianz job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.bajajallianz.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Bajaj Allianz Company Profile
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both can enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability, and strength. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs. 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. The company has made a profit before tax of Rs. 1,078 crore and emerged as the most profitable insurer recording a profit after tax of Rs. 728 crore.
The company reported a GWP of Rs. 7,687 crore, which has grown by 30.3% compared to the last year. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May 2001 to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. As on 31st March 2017, Bajaj Allianz continues to be one of the most financially robust insurers in the industry by maintaining its growth as well as profitability.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|