KU PGCET 2020 / KUCET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Online Application form, Important dates, Eligibility, Fee Payment, How to Apply- Application form, Last date for Apply online, Test centers and other details given below
Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test which also known as KU PGCET notification 2020 and examination details will announced soon by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of State Government of Telangana. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Science, Arts, Commerce offered in Kakatiya University , Satavahana University (SU) in their campus, constituent and affiliated to KU & SU PG colleges for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website http://www.kudoa.in.
Application Fee and Payment
1.The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 400/- while the SC / ST /PH category candidates have to pay Rs 300/-
2. The fee may be paid at any TS Online / AP Online Centers in AP / Telangana and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
3. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Also Check AP EAMCET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP PGECET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP ECET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP ICET 2020 : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for KU PGCET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. Candidate who have already passed their qualifying degree examination (or) who have appeared / appearing for the final year examination in 2020 only are eligible for entrance test. Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examination of 2020 are eligible, however the candidates must be produce pass certificate at the time of admission.
2. Candidates who have passed or appeared for final year Intermediate examination (MPC / BPC) of 2020 are eligible to apply for 5 year Integrated M.Sc courses.
3. Eligibility criteria for different courses and test to be conducted are given in official website. Before applying, candidate select the eligible course.
There is no age restriction for KUCET (Self Financing) . However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for KU PGCET 2020
|Starting date for Fee Payment||2nd week / April / 2020|
|Last date for Fee Payment||2nd week / May / 2020|
|Starting date for Submission of online application||2nd week / April / 2020|
|Last date for Submission of online application||2nd week / May / 2020|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||3rd week /May / 2020|
|Date of Examinations||4th week / May / 2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||2nd week / May / 2020|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week / May/ 2020|
How to Apply KU PGCET 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria KUCET, can apply online mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the application form, then login using the application number and password. After filling filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future use.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1.Logon in to the official website http://www.kudoa.in
2. Click on the link appearing as”KUPGCET – 2020″ online application
3. After clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Registration”button appearing in left menu.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st language…..etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
5. Then proceed to fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
Step-2 : Fill details in Application form and Upload photo & Signature
6. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
7. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application wit hall academic, personal, study & other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB and Submit the application.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
8. Then click on the ” Online Payment” link, you will be redirected to Bill Desk page.
9. Click on the “Online Payment through bill desk” button
10. Enter your application no and then press enter, after click on the ” Proceed for online KU Bill Desk Payment” button.
11. Then select the payment category, fill the required details and click make payment.
Step-4 : Print the Online Application
12.If transaction is success,then click on the ” Print Application ” link.
13. Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth and click ” Submit” button.Take the print out for future use.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the Application Form
1. Select the eligible course.
2. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
5.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature.
1. There will be no entrance test for the courses M.A (Sankrit, Hindi, Urdu), M.Sc (Food sciences & Technology) and M.Sc (MIT), but the candidate seeking admissions into these courses have to submit the application in response to this notification. The admissions shall be made based on merit test in the qualifying examination.
2. M.Com entrance test shall be common for all specializations M. Com General / M.Com (FA), M.COM (B&I), M.Com (CA), M.Sc (Mathematics) entrance test shall be common for M.Sc (Mathematics), M.Sc (Statistics) and M.Sc (Applied Mathematics).
KUCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 3rd week of May. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
KUCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
KU PGCET Results 2020 : Click Here
The will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the KUCET 2020 / KU PGCET 2020 will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for KU PGCET 2020
- 2 Nationality and Domicile
- 3 Important Dates for KU PGCET 2020
- 4 How to Apply KU PGCET 2020 Online Application form
- 5 KUCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
- 6 KUCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
- 7 KU PGCET Results 2020 : Click Here