TS POLYCET 2020, TS CEEP 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Online application, Fee, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Last date for apply online and Other details given below
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test-TS CEEP 2019 will be conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad on behalf of State Government. Generally authority give the TS POLYCET Notification 2020 and examination details in the month of March for who are looking for the admissions into all Diploma Courses in Engineering offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (Including Govt / Aided and Un Aided Polytechnics / Institutions and Second shift polytechnics in private engineering colleges) across the Telangana state for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website.
TS POLYCET Notification 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TS POLYCET|
|Conducting Authority||SBTET, Telangana|
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Qualification||10th / SSC|
|Examination conducted on||April-2020|
Eligibility Criteria for AP POLYCET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class (SSC) (or) its equivalent and recognized by the Board of Secondary Education in Telangana, Hyderabad are eligible.
2.The candidates who have compartmentally passed (or) appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. They must have passed in all subjects before seeking admission.
3. Candidates belonging to NIOS / TSOSS / CBSE / ICSE / other examinations recognized as (or) equivalent to SSC by TS Govt should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry with minimum of 35% marks in the each subject
The candidates should have completed the age of 15 years on 1st July of the year in which notification issued.There shall be no maximum age limit (Self financing). However maximum eligible age for obtained Fee / Scholarship as TS Govt rules.
AP POLYCET Examination Details 2020 : Click Here
Important Dates for TS POLYCET 2020
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||March-2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||April-2020|
|Starting of Online Applications||March-2020|
|Last Date for Online Applications||April-2020|
|Starting of Date Hall tickets Download||March-2020|
|Date of Examination||April-2020|
|Release of Answer Key||May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
How to Apply-Online application form for TS POLYCET 2020
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria entrance exam, can apply online mode only.The registration process will be held in two phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the TS POLYCET Online application 2020 and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidates have to pay Rs 330/- only.
2. The registration fee paid at TS Online / Helpline centers in TS
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee
Registration Fee in Offline
1. Candidates visit nearest TS Online center.
2.Provide all necessary details Name,Date of birth,Mobile number…..etc and Make the payment.
3. You will receive a receipt of fee at above centers containing “Journal number “. Can proceed will submission of application.
Registration Fee in Online
1. Login to the official website,clicking on ‘online payment’ select the post applying for POLYCET and District belongs to and enter the personal details.
2. Choose the appropriate option mode of ‘payment of Gateway’ and select the Bank .Clicking on ‘make payment’ and submit.
3. Completing the banking process shall receive “Journal Number”,can proceed
Step-2 : Fill up of Online application
1. Login to the official website https://polycetts.nic.in , go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Apply Online” link.
2.The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode TS Online (or) Debit / Credit card and click.
3. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
4. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
5. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Step-3 : Print the Application
6. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during TS POLYCET Application form 2020
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
Study details for up to 10th.
2. Personal details and Address for correspondence
Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
4. Income certificate
5. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
6. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
TS POLYCET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for entrance will consist of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry of 10th class examination March / April 2020 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana.
The entrance test conducted in Offline mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper will consist of 120 objective type and multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. No negative marks.
TS POLYCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TS POLYCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
TS POLYCET Results 2020 : Click Here
The SBTETTS will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.