Atkins Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. If you were in search for Atkins jobs then you are at the right place to check about latest recruitments. The company is after capable candidates at several entry level engineers and IT Internship Jobs. Utilize the opportunity as this is a huge opportunity for aspirants seeking themselves in Atkins Company.
In order to get hired by the Atkins good academic background and possessing the skills of Good Communication, Positive attitude and Self – Confidence. Interested applicants can grab the opportunity for Atkins careers by applying online. Check the complete article prior to begin with application process to check all the specifications. Candidates were suggested to apply on the basis of their eligibility. Atkins Recruitment is for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates in the below you can find further information which is helpful for the aspirants.
Atkins Recruitment 2024 Details
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2022, 2021, 2020 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Across India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
Atkins Careers | Job Vacancies
In this page aspirants can get complete information related to Atkins Recruitment 2024. Many job seeking aspirants were attracted towards Atkins which leads to tough competition between applicants at the time of selection process. On the basis of their performance candidates will be placed in the respective post with finest pay scale. So be prepared as this is the right time for building a protective career. Once after done with the application process aspirants are requested to make practice over some of the Test Papers and Previous Papers. Skills tested in Atkins Recruitment will be covering the areas of aptitude, reasoning and communication Skills. Those aspirants perform well in the selection process will fetch a chance for getting placed into the available vacancy.
Atkins Recruitment 2024 drives are conducting all over the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the good news for the job hunters who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain job which will be conducted by the team of Atkins. Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all Atkins walk-ins, off-campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Atkins
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Senior Drilling Engineer
- ITS Design Engineer
- Clean Water Networks Modeller / Engineer
- Water Networks Engineer
- Senior Water Modeller
- Project Manager – Baku, Azerbaijan
- Assistant Office Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Highway Engineer
- Corporate Tax Accountant
- Part I Qualified Architect
- Studio / Project Director, Architecture
- Senior Architect
- Construction Management Representative
- BIM Lead – Architecture
- Project Architectural Manager
- Associate Director
- Sector Manager
- Roadway Construction Manager
- Highway Project Director
- Technical Director – Signalling and Communications Systems
- Transportation Consultancy Director – North of England
- Transportation Design Project Director
- Structures Practice Director
- Commercial Director
- Document Controller
- Traffic Control Inspector
- Bridge Inspector
- Roadway Construction Superintendent
- Roadway Construction Inspector II
- Bridge and Structural Construction Inspector I
- Deputy Programme Director
- Traffic Control Inspector
- Aerospace, Defence, Security, and Technology – Advanced Engineering Graduate
- Regional Director – Building Surveying
- Survey Instrument Operator
- Senior Transport Planner
- Assistant Transport Planner/Transport Planner
Atkins Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Atkins Registration Process
1.To Apply for Atkins job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.atkinsglobal.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Atkins Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Atkins Company Profile
WS Atkins plc (commonly known as Atkins) is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company headquartered in London, UK. It was founded in 1938 by Sir William Atkins. In 2016, Atkins was the UK’s largest engineering consultancy and the world’s 11th largest global design firm. It employed approximately 18,000 staff based in 300 offices across 29 countries and had undertaken projects in over 150 countries. Its motto is “Plan, Design, Enable”. The company was acquired by Canadian company SNC-Lavalin in July 2017.
The original company, WS Atkins & Partners, was established by the late Sir William Atkins in 1938 with offices in Westminster in London. In its early years, the practice specialized in civil and structural engineering design work but expanded rapidly after the Second World War into specialist services in town planning, engineering sciences, architecture and project management. In 1996, WS Atkins was admitted to the London Stock Exchange and began trading as WS Atkins plc. In 1996 it also acquired Faithful+Gould, a cost and project management consultancy firm. In the late 1990s, WS Atkins worked on the Burj al Arab hotel, which was completed in 1999. The company has been trading under the Atkins name since 2002. In that year it also bought Hanscomb, construction consultants. The company experienced a number of financial difficulties in 2002, with the share price falling to 50p, the Chief Executive, Robin Southwell, resigned, along with Finance Director Ric Piper, who was also told his new job at Trinity Mirror was no longer open to him.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|